• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trebuh View Post
    Thanks! Im gonna work on that
    here is my fight from last saturday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2pZ...ature=youtu.be
    what color/corner are you..... Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      what color/corner are you..... Rockin'
      Red

Comment

Red
        The advise I'd give you is that you need to work on your jab, it's lazy and you tend to get touched up because of that. That's how you got a bloody nose at minute 1:20 of that last vid you posted. You also throw pretty swell combinations but you stay there to admire your work so to speak.

You did good man, I saw some good lead uppercuts and body shots. Your right hand down the middle is pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
          The advise I'd give you is that you need to work on your jab, it's lazy and you tend to get touched up because of that. That's how you got a bloody nose at minute 1:20 of that last vid you posted. You also throw pretty swell combinations but you stay there to admire your work so to speak.

You did good man, I saw some good lead uppercuts and body shots. Your right hand down the middle is pretty good too.
          Thanks alot for the advice! My nose got messed up 2 days before the fight even today it started bleeding while i was working on the heavy bag but you are right. Im gonnna try to use my jab better next weekend and I hope that you will see a improvement

Comment

First let me say that that was a BS knock down.

You box nicely.

I see you rolling under and such, yet you wait for him to punch. Initiate that stuff. And when you are low like that NEVER FORGET your straight left hands when you are down there. Get low, under his jab, and crash that left fist in to jis body (or face) It's the easiest point or two in the game. On top of that when you drill one deep in to his gut or sternum he is yours for the next 6 seconds or so. When you hear him eat it turn it on and light him up.

The 2nd round it looked like you were already tired or you just didn't want him getting anywhere ckose to you. Or maybe both.

Were you stopped in the 3rd?

Which ever way it went.... here's to you stepping up to fight.
            Last edited by Rockin'; 04-14-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks alot for the advice! My nose got messed up 2 days before the fight even today it started bleeding while i was working on the heavy bag but you are right. Im gonnna try to use my jab better next weekend and I hope that you will see a improvement
              It's lead lefts and hooks against the orthodox fighters. Why would you try to out jab a tall guy like that. Get him to throw his jab. When he does slip to your right and just put the left hand out there while stepping foward, he'll run right in to it.
              Last edited by Rockin'; 04-16-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                It's lead rights and hooks against the orthodox fighters. Why would you try to out jab a tall guy like that. Get him to throw his jab. When he does slip to your right and just put the left hand out there while stepping foward, he'll run right in to it.
                Thanks for the feedback! I was the taller boxer in both of the fights and theres only 2 rounds of the first fight and its actually 2nd and 3rd round. the 1st round wasnt yet sended to me

Comment

Working...
                X