No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

It's unfortunate that a stupid picture was posted to my Instagram account earlier today that was not posted by me or authorized by me to post.

As I clearly stated during my fight week and again in the post-fight press conference, I completely support Oscar De La Hoya and his family during this difficult time in his life. Although we have had our differences in the past, I stand by him unconditionally and would never personally disrespect him or anyone else who struggles with addiction.

I apologize to Oscar and his family for this posting. I wish him well and am rooting for him to win his fight too. I also apologize to all of my followers for this ridiculous post. I have no ill-will towards anyone and have repeatedly stated that I only seek positivity in my life and for others. [Click Here To Read More]

what was posted

Comment

Apologize not excepted azzhole! :ANWOD:

Comment

Floyd posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          what was posted
          Yea what he said.

Anyone?

Comment

http://fansided.com/2013/09/16/floyd...oya-instagram/

Floyd Mayweather Jr. extended his undefeated streak defeating Saul “Canelo” Alvarez by a majority decision Saturday night. Mayweather wasn’t done taking shots, he posted the following picture on his Instagram account and took a shot at Golden Boy Oscar De La Hoya.
            Last week Floyd Mayweather unleashed on Oscar De La Hoya after the Golden Boy picked Canelo to knock out Mayweather around the 8th round.
            “I feel like Oscar couldn’t beat the king so he wants to see someone else beat the king,” Mayweather Jr. said, via the Los Angeles Times. “It’s chess. … I can knock them all off the board. I’m amazing like that.
            “Oscar’s just jealous of me. He don’t have money like me. He’s not flyer than me.
            “Oscar … likes to run around with this Golden Boy image, which we know really is [false]. He’s always been jealous of me. I’m the total package.”
            The image Mayweather chose pokes fun at De La Hoya on two levels. One that he was wrong about Canelo and that Mayweather won again. And second by poking fun at De La Hoya who is currently in rehab seeking treatment for substance abuse problems.
            It is a pretty low blow from Mayweather.

Comment

what was posted

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
                Yea what he said.

Anyone?
                He posted a meme of Oscar and it said something like "meanwhile in rehab I gave canelo the wrong blueprint I was high"

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  Floyd posted it.
                  I seriously doubt it

During one recent interview he said he doesn't run his twitter or instagram. He has someone that handles it 4 him.

So he may have just got wind off it and someone is probably fired now lol

Comment

what was posted

Completely tasteless

Oscar wasn't taking cheap shots at Floyd when he went to jail and had to squat and cough

Comment

Working...
                    X