Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    Here's one from someone who met RJ.
    -
    Roy Jones and how polite/friendly the dude is. I met him at the airport on a connecting flight to Pensacola. He was in the middle of a phone call when a man and his wife approached him and asked for a picture. He told the person on the phone to hold on while he took a picture with the couple. I thought that was really cool of him to do. It was so wild running into him like that. Had I not had a ****ty phone at the time (2006) I would have snapped off mad pics, but it was still fun seeing him next to me. He knew that I knew it was him, but I didn't say anything.
    -

I think everyone already knows how cool of a dude Roy is, but still pretty badass of him.

Cool story man.... I stayed in Biloxi at the same hotel as him for his fight with Hanshaw... i stood right next to him at the hotel but he was talking to someone and I didnt want to interrupt... Just not my style.. Though maybe I shouldve... I was ringside for the Lacy fight and I got a pic with his dad.

One day Ill get a pic with him that would be cool to meet him.

Comment

Gene Tunney wrote an essay on how a heavyweight could beat a gorilla in a fight.

Just so happened to name Jack Dempsey (who he had two wins over) and himself as the most likely to do it.

Super-ego on that dude.

[SIZE="1"]Please don't post fake or slanderous garbage.
      Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Not sure if many peps know this but Mayweather was involved in many drive-by shootings. He also admitted to using performance enhancing drug.
      Jackass

Comment

a moderator in the pinoy lounge is cousins with Buboy Fernandez

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          a moderator in the pinoy lounge is cousins with Buboy Fernandez
          Damn that's crazy.

Lol has he been seen in the background of any 24/7's or other videos?

Comment

Damn that's crazy.

Lol has he been seen in the background of any 24/7's or other videos?

naw...but in the old documentary of PAC's Blow by Blow days...he's in there

Comment

Not sure how true this is but I had a realtor in Memphis who claimed that she witnessed Lennox Lewis making love to a man in the nights prior to the Tyson fight at the pyramid.

Comment

(Not sure if this is true or not)

Lewis and Tyson used to share the same call girl in Vegas

Comment

ike quartey is now in the tile business and dibella said he's probably richer now than when he fought because he's got a monopoly on a lot of the hotels in his country.

i heard somewhere josito lopez had a job in real estate. (not sure if true)

Miguel Cotto beat current Cuban heavyweight Mike Perez in the Amateurs.

Comment

B hop doesn't care how much money he has. He says he still goes to food max and bags his own groceries.

Comment

Shane Mosley stopped a sparring session to break up a scuffle between me and Orlin Norris! In big bear. True story

Comment

Working...
                      X