The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane's gone gangsta with teh buzz cut.

Comment

I finally bought in to the hype fellas. Last week I watched season 1 in it's entirety in a day. Show's excellent. One thing, though, I hope Andrea gets raped by a walker.

Comment

New ep tonight guys...

*cricket*

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

Is this show good? I heard the 1st season is on netflix, i might get netflix and watch it on instant queue.

Or I may download it.

How many episodes is in season 1 and what day and time(eastern) does it air?

Comment

It's a great show. Best zombie series period. Even against movies, this is better imo. What show, shows a kid get hit in the chest with a shotgun round on tv(not hbo type channels)? Or when has a zombie ever been gutted? lol

You could probably watch it for free somewhere on the net though.

It comes on 9pm on the west coast. So I suppose it should be on right now on the east. 3hrs ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                Is this show good? I heard the 1st season is on netflix, i might get netflix and watch it on instant queue.

Or I may download it.

How many episodes is in season 1 and what day and time(eastern) does it air?
                It's great man. There's 6 episodes in the first season. I caught on late and watched it all in one day. Airs 9pm on Sundays I believe

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  It's great man. There's 6 episodes in the first season. I caught on late and watched it all in one day. Airs 9pm on Sundays I believe
                  That's it? O wow, I'll probably DL it tomorrow and catch up with season 2 for next sunday.

Thanks guys

Comment

First episode was some of the best TV in sometime imo..

First season was very good but not quite up to that standard.. i hope that racist redneck comes back cause some of the main cast really annoy me.. his brother (daryl), the chinese guy are the only 2 guys i like.

Season 2 started great.. but i hate the focus on kids.. hopefully the boy dies..

And how stupid is that girl.. were the **** could she have run too?

Can't stand the wife and the blonde woman... please let them be eaten

Comment

• damnit the asian dude is ****ing my woman now

the little country girl is hot as FUUUUUKK

Comment

Working...
                      X