No announcement yet.

9 year old US girl kills gun instructor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    what went through the parents' mind to bring a 9 year old girl to a gun range to fire guns?
    nothing wrong with that, I see it all the time

Comment

what went through the parents' mind
      A bullet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Look, you know I own a gun and I respect the Constitution. I think the 2nd amendment needs to be re-written and we need to clarify some of the language used.

I also am for registration of guns. Saying that, I ask the simple question, why the fuk is there 7 and 9 years olds going to shooting ranges and shooting guns?

We live in a country where you can't drink until 21, can't do most "adult" things until 18, yet some 9 year old girl can shoot?

Fukin insane.
        it was a mistake by the instructor that cost him his life, he's supposed to have a hand behind the weapon to prevented the recoil make the firearm swing back

Comment

what went through the parents' mind to bring a 9 year old girl to a gun range to fire guns?

i think you'd be shocked at how common it is for americans, especially in poor / uneducated and rural areas, to have their children around guns from a young age.

it's one of the reasons that american gun nuts are so irrational about guns. they've been enamored with them since childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            it was a mistake by the instructor that cost him good life, he's supposed to have a hand behind the weapon to prevented the recoil make the firearm swing back

he's supposed to have common sense, and understand that there's no reason to subject people to the kind of danger inherent in allowing a nine year old to shoot an uzi.

this should not have happened. there's no reason for anybody to allow a nine year old to shoot a gun.

Comment

nothing wrong with that, I see it all the time

you're just used to it, dude. that doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it. a man was killed so a nine year old could shoot a gun.

there's something wrong with that. it's dangerous, and has no value. it is unethical.
              Last edited by New England; 08-27-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

why the phuck do u need to show and teach a 9yr old on how to shoot a gun for?? the kid is only 9 for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you're just used to it, dude. that doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it. a man was killed so a nine year old could shoot a gun.

there's something wrong with that. it's dangerous, and has no value. it is unethical.
                  it's extremely dangerous

what I mean by there's nothing wrong is because I see it all the time

now if you ask me if I would bring any of my kids to a shooting range the answer will be NO

I myself like to go right when they open and leave as soon as it starts to get packed

I only trust myself with a gun and when the day comes that I believe they are mature and ready I wouldn't trust anyone around them with a loaded weapon but myself

Comment

it was a mistake by the instructor that cost him his life, he's supposed to have a hand behind the weapon to prevented the recoil make the firearm swing back
                    That's not the point Jose and stop avoiding my question. Why are 7 and 9 year old's allowed to shoot guns?

Don't you think that's fukin ridiculous? We can't smoke until 18, we can't drink until 21, we can't drive until 16 but we can let some 7 year old shoot an Uzi.

Do you not see the fukin insanity of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      That's not the point Jose and stop avoiding my question. Why are 7 and 9 year old's allowed to shoot guns?

Don't you think that's fukin ridiculous? We can't smoke until 18, we can't drink until 21, we can't drive until 16 but we can let some 7 year old shoot an Uzi.

Do you not see the fukin insanity of this?
                      let's just say I wouldn't do it with my own

Comment

Working...
                      X