Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice how much EXTRA facial hair Pacquiao wore in the ring this time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else notice how much EXTRA facial hair Pacquiao wore in the ring this time

I wonder if he had been buzzed in camp or if he was cautiously concerned with the extra muscle that JMM packed on? Just wanted to know if anyone else has a take on this

Don't give the *******s any more ideas, they already have a list full of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Don't give the *******s any more ideas, they already have a list full of excuses.
      you're right my mistake. IMO he was just trying to give himself a little more padding against the precision counter punches that he knew were going to be alot more forceful than they were when they were fighting in lower weight classes.

Comment

I noticed that to, believe if he does fight Mayweather that ****s coming off, dont bring up **** like that though, *******s are likely to say that Mannys hair was getting in his eyes and blurred his vision which allowed Marquez to land shots Manny couldnt see, or it some how prevented him from breathing right and caused his mouthpiece to come out in the last round.

Comment

"IMO he was just trying to give himself a little more padding "

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            I noticed that to, believe if he does fight Mayweather that ****s coming off, dont bring up **** like that though, *******s are likely to say that Mannys hair was getting in his eyes and blurred his vision which allowed Marquez to land shots Manny couldnt see, or it some how prevented him from breathing right and caused his mouthpiece to come out in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              "IMO he was just trying to give himself a little more padding "

LOL
              not very many fighters could get away with that without at the very least, the ringside tlking heads saying something about it. In this fight no one even mentioned it. Im just saying!

Comment

he should cut his hair shorter, it'll lessen the flashiness when a punch lands on him

definitely disadvantagous vs mayweather

Comment

Pacquiao's mouthpiece coming out like that was very questionable. Even the HBO crew, who were sucking Pac off the whole night, were lost on how that could happen out of nowhere. Pacquiao trying to buy more time or something? That's weird because even though he sucks and is one-dimensional, he does have great stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    I am serious these ****ers are reaching now, I mean if you really feel your man won why reach like this? they are talking about Marquez drinking a banned substance, stepping on Mannys foot etc...

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Pacquiao's mouthpiece coming out like that was very questionable. Even the HBO crew, who were sucking Pac off the whole night, were lost on how that could happen out of nowhere. Pacquiao trying to buy more time or something? That's weird because even though he sucks and is one-dimensional, he does have great stamina.
                    Pac was tired and I have seen him do that in sparring when he gets tired.

Comment

Working...
                    X