Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO - SEP/6 ] Mayweather: "I don't want to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a walking contradiction. A reporter asked him if Pacquiao was next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

HUH?

What was that whole "Pacquiao is next" bullshit then?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        i love hamburger with cheese

Comment

Las Vegas slow down on the Mayweather threads sheeeesh. I understand you love him but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            man floyd please take the fight already :/ you making us floyd fans look bad. dammm
            Like the honesty bro and I wish he would take the fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Floyd is a walking contradiction. A reporter asked him if Pacquiao was next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

HUH?

What was that whole "Pacquiao is next" bullshit then?
              i don't want to be seen as a hater by *****s. but i've just said the same line of thoughts hours ago and have been repeating it for the past days now. this whole "pac is next" thing is complete bullcrap. he really didn't mean it. his next stop is vacation. no doubt about it.

the big clue for me is that he seemed to have given up the money aspect of this fight. that seems strange. he probably figured he'll be crucified more with that excuse. so he thinks this drug testing issue keeps his reason legit and would get attacked less.

Last edited by tomhawq; 09-06-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Jeez, there's Floyd again talking about how someone can suddenly never be good at 25. Same ****, different day. Here's the problem, Pac was already a great fighter at 21, even HBO knew that when he destroyed Ledwaba. Floyd keeps on basing his arguments around the way he was raised compared to the way Pac was raised.

Comment

this video was boring

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    No Issue With the BLOOD TESTING

No issue with random blood testing, at any time, without any cutoff dates?

Just once, I'd like to see someone sit him down and press him on this, so it's clear. This generic answer that is no random testing problem anymore, is annoying. Arum is saying the same thing, yet when some asks whether it's completely random, he folds up like a beach chair. GO ON RECORD, lets take the news to Floyd, and he too can stop talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

This was taken today at his open media "workout".

Enjoy!
                      Floyd: "if you are the best take the test"

damn it floyd, you still don"t get it??? Pacquiao is the test. Take the damn fight man. What is the matter with you? What happened to the "Pacquiao you are next'???

Comment

Working...
                      X