Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mannys defamation case-how will the fight be made??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Larry forgets that Floyds demands are unprecedented and Pac agreeing to even the 14 day cut off is something that no other boxer aside from Shane and Floyd have done.

Thousands of boxers in the history of boxing and pac is one of only 3 that has agreed to extra testing. But oh Pac is obviously cheating even though there is zero evidence.
    not unprecedented at all..tyson did it for holyfield...arthur abraham does it for every fight..its a ****ing test..whats the issue??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      i would def not drop the testing now..someone refuses so much and even sues me??something aint right..
      Ding, ding, ding, ding, alas, moron you got it!

It ain't right for your fighter, Gayweather to be scared fighting a one dimensional, easy fight, sushi eating midget!

BTW, have you reported to your parole officer?

Comment

court of law found o.j innocent of murder...but he lost the civil suit..so **** the court of law.....
        I'm not from the USA and hasn't exactly followed the case, but from what I understand the jury caught some flack...

Since you ha haven't answered any of those who asked, do you still believe that the lawsuit is about Floyd asking Manny to take some tests?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          And there are thousands upon thousands of court cases a year where guilty people are indeed found guilty in a court of law.

And are you really trying to compare a horrific double homicide to floyd getting sued over making bonehead comments?
          double homisiade was even worse.court of law said he didnt do it...yet he lost the civil suit???wtf??..i didnt murder anyone but i owe the family money???

Comment

as usual cant debate..resort to name calling over the internet..guess i should sue you now..lol
            lol debate what larry? you said if pac wins the case and floyd still demands additional testing...will pac sue again?

do you realize how stupid that question is? pac sued floyd's ass because of the accusations and not because of the demand. floyd can demand all he want and nobody can sue him. but when he mix that up with baseless accusations that will get his ass with legal problems.

do you get it now? don't cry ok?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              lol debate what larry? you said if pac wins the case and floyd still demands additional testing...will pac sue again?

do you realize how stupid that question is? pac sued floyd's ass because of the accusations and not because of the demand. floyd can demand all he want and nobody can sue him. but when he mix that up with baseless accusations that will get his ass with legal problems.

do you get it now? don't cry ok?
              Bro, please understand my buddy Larry, his level of thinking is still underdeveloped.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                larry is sooo stupid...floyd can actually demand additional testing without resorting to stupid accusations. if he did just that from the get go he wouldn't find himself in legal trouble now.

oh well, maybe that's hard enough for larry to figure out.
                ^^^THIS.

oh larry...

Comment

not unprecedented at all..tyson did it for holyfield...arthur abraham does it for every fight..its a ****ing test..whats the issue??
                  5 fighters in the entire 100+ years of boxing hmmmmmm I dont even think thats 1% of all the boxers who have fought in the last 10 years. But oh yeah the testing is routine LOL!

And Tyson didn't do it for Holyfield. It was Holyfield that was asked to do the tests dumbass and he refused it and nobody gave a fuk.

Comment

double homisiade was even worse.court of law said he didnt do it...yet he lost the civil suit???wtf??..i didnt murder anyone but i owe the family money???

Thanks for ignoring the part where I mentioned thousands of court cases where the guilty are indeed found guilty and you keep mention just one instance where a mistake was made. Yes the court system is fuked because they only get it right 99.999999% of the time. Dumb ass!

Comment

what if the judge orders Manny to take the tests and passes?

Comment

Working...
                      X