Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great video defending Rigondeaux criticism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO hasn't got over what RigonGOD did to 1 of their best boxers in terms of ratings (Donaire).

The guy in the video is absolute correct, instead of mentioning that RigonGOD schools boxers & is master of craft...they talk about empty seats, smh.

Whoever gets brain washed by HBO or what ever other channel that displays hate towards him, don't deserve to watch the G.O.A.T anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Change his style? lol
      You expect a guy who has had major success in the amateurs and pros for over 20 years to change his training methods and fighting style to please guys who don't even buy fights for most part anyway?

Juan Manuel Marquez changed his style, so can Rigo if wants the networks and boxing fans to start liking him more.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Change his style? lol
        You expect a guy who has had major success in the amateurs and pros for over 20 years to change his training methods and fighting style to please guys who don't even buy fights for most part anyway?

Even when he is more offensive he still gets labelled boring!

He scores knockdowns and knockouts in most of his fights.

He could become even more offensive, render opponents unconscious then what? He is fighting bums? What do fans want from a fighter these days?

He fights anybody! Never has he ducked a fighter.
        He displays amazing skills, he knocks opponents down and out for most part. He don't price himself out or make crazy demands regarding gloves, ring size etc and still he is hated on.
        Like I said before if he was American he'd be labelled as the second coming of Sweetpea with power!
        Great post! Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          Juan Manuel Marquez changed his style, so can Rigo if wants the networks and boxing fans to start liking him more.
          Marquez is a cheating ****!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Rigo has no need to change, that is absolutely correct.

He is the best fighter on the planet who schools guys and basically does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. His skill level is simply off the charts, nothing boring about a boxing master putting on clinic after clinic.

Rigo has beat Donaire with ease; he wants Santa Cruz, Frampton, Quigg...he wants the other top fighters and they are all avoiding him like the plague. Those guys ducking him are the one's you need to look at and complain about.
            Solid Post. . . I'd send you green if I knew how that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Marquez is a cheating ****!

And so are 90% of the other top fighters in this sport, including that fossil in your sig and avi.

Comment

He is the best fighter on the planet who schools guys and basically does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. His skill level is simply off the charts, nothing boring about a boxing master putting on clinic after clinic.

Rigo has beat Donaire with ease; he wants Santa Cruz, Frampton, Quigg...he wants the other top fighters and they are all avoiding him like the plague. Those guys ducking him are the one's you need to look at and complain about.
                i agree 100%

riGOD is the most entertaining fighter in the sport as far as i concerned. im actually dissapointed when he knocks people out because i would rather watch him the entire 12 rounds.

he is a true master of his craft and more than just an athlete. he is what dostoevsky was when putting words on a paper, what de niro is on the silver screen, what malcolm x was when speaking in front of a crowd.. thats what rigondeaux is in a boxing ring.

like ali or SRR before him, he goes beyond greatness. he is poetry in motion, when he is in the ring boxing isnt merely a sport but an art form and he is one of the greatest pugilistic artists to ever bless the earth with his presence.

but to quote george foreman, "boxing is like jazz, the better it is the less people appreciate it".

i feel sorry for those feeble minded brutes who cant appreciate rigondeaux, i really do. watching him is truly an honor and a privilege, that so many so called "boxing fans" cant comprehend it is truly sad.

Comment

good post these people are insane todays fans actually hate boxing more than they think

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Post logically as far as I can tell your apocryphal post is saying I either have to totally endorse promoters or fighters. No. Mayweather did some horrendous things that damaged his cred... I still endorse Hopkins and many of golden boys Ventures. I do think arum plays a role in this fight happening I just don't believe pac should have to sign with Floyd to make it happen.
                    You must ask yourself, why is the 2nd most popular boxer continuously signing extensions with a promoter that has limited options, a promoter that is being sued by popular fighters for their money not being in order and forcing extensions on their contracts. Arum did things over generations that should not warrant him to have more credibility than Mayweather, a guy he's been denouncing since he was smart enough to buy out his contract and supersede the low expectations that Arum had about him being paid much more than anything Bob was trying to lowball to him.

Mayweather once owed the IRS millions, then once he left Arum.. You see what I'm saying.

Pacquaio is a Slave, and he should be bash for letting Konzc and Arum keep a leash on him. Mayweather may not say things in the best possible way but him telling Pacquaio to leave Arum, is not really a demand but advice to an idiot that is blind, who hasn't been paying attention to what he needs to do to become a better man. De la Hoya, Mayweather, and Cotto all had their experiences with Arum that left them limited, once they left, they have more money and power. PAC still in debt and he still doesn't speak for him.. The idiot is half way there to forty and owe millions.

Mayweather 5 years ago back in 2009 explains Arum way of doing business and explicitly explain that Pacquaio business deals are actually the worst in boxing. He also says that Pacquaio needs to start educating himself about getting money on the back end. It's amazing how people ignore this interview where Floyd shows how advanced his knowledge is on the business side and how he understood Pacquaios situation as well as give him knowledge about how to take control of his money.

Last edited by Slick Veteran; 09-23-2014, 01:00 PM. Reason: Video

Comment

Rigo is going to be irelevent until he leaves caribe promotions

Comment

Working...
                      X