Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kell Brook a serious contender/prospect at WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    That's why they chose Saldivia, so Brook can look good.

All he has to do is watch for that right-hand and he'll look a million dollars.
    Plus, Saldivia is #3 IBF, so the match-up makes sense on all fronts. Never seen him fight, but if he resembles his Argentinean contemporaries, then this will be a very stiff challenge for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Plus, Saldivia is #3 IBF, so the match-up makes sense on all fronts. Never seen him fight, but if he resembles his Argentinean contemporaries, then this will be a very stiff challenge for Brook.
      You're picking Saldivia to win even though you never seen him fight? Or did I just misunderstand you?

Comment

i just dont see kell brook becoming a star in the likes of khan or hatton. Brook just does not due it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          You're picking Saldivia to win even though you never seen him fight? Or did I just misunderstand you?
          Yup, another one of my blind picks lol. Jones was doing pretty well, and I assume that Saldivia can't do any worse. Not to say that Brook can't improve on his last performance. I'm picking against him outta boredom more than anything else lmao

Like I said, if Saldivia is anything like Matthysse/Maidana/Chaves, then Brook has a real fight on his hands. I predict that his endurance/stamina will fail him and he crumbles under the pressure.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 10-20-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Yup, another one of my blind picks lol. Jones was doing pretty well, and I assume that Saldivia can't do any worse. Not to say that Brook can't improve on his last performance. I'm picking against him outta boredom more than anything else lmao
            Jones was doing well because Brook has a poor stamina. Brook dominated in the first few rounds with ease.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Brook gets Saldivia out of there within 3 rounds, even though Brook is a slow starter.

Comment

The Ring has him as the #3 WW in the world behind Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

I'm still not sold on him.

But i do like watching him fight. Tonight it will prove how good he is.

If doesnt need a knockout to impress me, but be able to handle the Argentine without much trouble.

Comment

he is a euro bum plain and simple. looks good against euro bums now lets see how he looks against american bums. unitl he steps up to american comp he will be a bum.

Comment

He's good.

And to be fair he was on a different level to Jones until Carson broke his beak and he began to fade badly.

He'd KO Khan, I'm sure of it.

Not sure about tonight. Never seen the Argie.

Comment

Working...
                      X