No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Retirement Request Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito Retirement Request Thread

You may like him you may love him....you might even hate him...but if you saw what I saw this past saturday there is NO doubt in my mind Antonio Margarito has no business in the ring with lower type of opposition let alone the big boys....sure maybe another Sugar Shane Mosley (another warrior who needs to hang them up) match for sh#tz n giggles...but Margo and his people reaaaly gotta look in the mirror....if he does not need the money...he needs to retire...nothing else to prove...nothing else to gain.......call it a day...

wachugot?

Some times when you win you actully lose...

serious question: does he have a glass eye? if not, can he actually see out of it?
    It's a disgrace they even gave him a license tbh...only in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      serious question: does he have a glass eye? if not, can he actually see out of it?
      It's a disgrace they even gave him a license tbh...only in mexico
      its a normal eye its just comsmetically unpleasing but its fully functional.

back to OP request.

I like Margarito but Peaz hurt him and dropped margarito something that would have never happened in his prime. Margarito chin is his biggest weapon in his fights and if thats gone its gonna be rough for him, but I cant tell a man how to live his life if he wants to continue then by all means go ahead.

Comment

Margarito's time is done, and agree as well about Shane. I'm more than sure that some of his family agree that protecting that eye is more important. Nothing to be shamed about.

Comment

Until his head is bouncing off the canvas like Roy Jones Jr, he's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            You may like him you may love him....you might even hate him...but if you saw what I saw this past saturday there is NO doubt in my mind Antonio Margarito has no business in the ring with lower type of opposition let alone the big boys....sure maybe another Sugar Shane Mosley (another warrior who needs to hang them up) match for sh#tz n giggles...but Margo and his people reaaaly gotta look in the mirror....if he does not need the money...he needs to retire...nothing else to prove...nothing else to gain.......call it a day...

wachugot?

Some times when you win you actully lose...

He has a lot to prove. He just can't do it, he has yet to prove that he can be effective post Mosley/wrap incident.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He has a lot to prove. He just can't do it, he has yet to prove that he can be effective post Mosley/wrap incident.
              Just have the Mosley rematch than retire

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Just have the Mosley rematch than retire
                not gonna lie I'd watch.....................

Comment

i want to see the eye pop out

Comment

No canelo fight. No ggg. No jacobs. No BJS. no big paydays ifhe keeps fighting, I hope he gets battered. i just do not want any of his fights to air on HBO/Sho. Get beaten in obscurity.

Comment

Working...
                    X