Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters are developed,tested and proven..NOT INVENTED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for this deep thought, Socrates.

And I wanna remind yall that people are born, NOT INVENTED.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Plenty of fabricated dudes. JuanMa was one, Broner is another, Garcia is semi-fabricated with his questionable decisions and cakewalk opposition. I think Figueroa is another guy that has been carried to the record that he has and should have at least 2 losses on his record.
      I don't see how Khan, Matthysse, Peterson etc are cakewalk opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Gladly. I can't think of any fighter that has been invented that's in the top ten of any of the divisions. Sure they have solid management but they still had to win the fights.

I find it odd that so fighters can achieve so much and so internet troll or self employed reporter has the nerve to say they haven't gone ****.

Case in point, Nonito Donaire, HOF fighter who is constantly called a hype job. He's the very definition of developed, tested, and proven fighter.
        Exactly !! Donaire is a multi weight world champ who Dominated his divisions... But because he tries to move up at a later age rocks the undefeated prospect in the first round and gets beaten by a blow to the back of the head...only in boxing is that a hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Plenty of fabricated dudes. JuanMa was one, Broner is another, Garcia is semi-fabricated with his questionable decisions and cakewalk opposition. I think Figueroa is another guy that has been carried to the record that he has and should have at least 2 losses on his record.
          nope...Juanma was not fabrication at all.. Dude fought Salido in two wars and has brain damage to the point his body doesn't work properly anymore...thinking anything different is just false..

Did Juanma have a bad chin? No, he could get rocked early like Tito... He took rounds upon rounds of Salidos bombs and they took their toll.

Point of reference: Taylor-Chavez

Comment

I can imagine Larry chewing on his toe nails when he finally has this 'profound' realisation and rushes to the computer to make this thread. Well done Larry, your mental capacity is now that of a 6 year old. Keep it up and you'll be tying your shoelaces in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Another Mayweather referenced thread.

Floyd is retired. Let's move on.

We have GGG, Canelo, Kovalev, Ward, Wilder, Fury, Joshua, Povetkin, Chocolitio, Loma, etc... to talk about. So many great fighters out there to look forward to seeing. Give it a rest man.
              He is clearly referencing RIGO.

Comment

Agreed. Much like Joshua/Whyte. Joshua gets rocked and now he is exposed. I on the other hand believe he passed another test he had yet to take.

As fans, we are too quick to expect a fighter to go undefeated. That is moronic. All fighters in combat sports evolve, and are tested. They either pass the test or fail and try to evaluate what went wrong. That is how great fighters are made!

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  nope...Juanma was not fabrication at all.. Dude fought Salido in two wars and has brain damage to the point his body doesn't work properly anymore...thinking anything different is just false..

Did Juanma have a bad chin? No, he could get rocked early like Tito... He took rounds upon rounds of Salidos bombs and they took their toll.

Point of reference: Taylor-Chavez
                  And before Salido who the hell had Juanma fought or even beaten besides Ponce, Steve Luevano? Please...

Comment

In other news, grass is green and the sky is blue

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      And before Salido who the hell had Juanma fought or even beaten besides Ponce, Steve Luevano? Please...
                      Pounce was a very good win, let's not forget he wrecked Jhonny Gonzales and out boxed Broner.

What's you're opinion on Gary Russell Jr?

Comment

Working...
                      X