Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of Floyds retirement: list his best ring moments!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In honor of Floyds retirement: list his best ring moments!

Can someone help me with this because I can't think of any....

Nothing he did is memorable for some reason.

You would think with Floyd retiring posters would create threads discussing other things related to boxing. Instead-another Floyd hate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You would think with Floyd retiring posters would create threads discussing other things related to boxing. Instead-another Floyd hate thread.
      So what yor saying is you can't remember any either?

Yes I would agree with that.

Comment

Awwwww. Someone misses Floyd already? It's only been a couple of days. I'm sure you'll find someone else to nuthug.

Comment

TOP 5 MOMENTS:

1. "CHERRY PICK ALMOST GONE WRONG!!!" 38 year old grandfather Mosley rocks Mayweather twice in the same round and almost knocks him out cold

2. JUAN MARQUEZ BURGER KING BULK OWNAGE!!! - Mayweather makes little Juan Marquez bloat up 3 weight divisions with pure FAT without a conditioning coach for his first fight at WW and ON TOP OF THAT FLOYD comes overweight by 2 pounds:

3. "IF A POWER PUNCHER CAN BEAT ME, HE HAVE TO DO IT WITH PILLOWS LOL" Mayweather fights POWER PUNCHER Marcos Maidana and forces him to wear sparring gloves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa7dAk5cZPI

4. "I DONT WANT CANELO ALVAREZ, I WANT CANELO CULLEN LOL" Floyd Mayweather drains canelo to 152 to the point he looks smaller than floyd lol looking like a dead zombie vampire - After the fight Canelo hasnt even fought at 154 again

5. "MANNY PACQUIAO 2009? NO LOL HOW ABOUT 2015 WITH ONE ARM LOL!!" Floyd mayweather avoids Pacquiao for 6 years and in the eyes of many STILL loses a decision against a one armed 5 years past his prime Manny

Last edited by The Problem Child; 09-15-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Lol this site is so full pathetic posters who neither know what they are talking about and are so full of hatred of a guy they don't know, they spend their free time trying to dies him as if he or the world cares. Floyd doesn't have any memorable moments to u. Ok cool. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Lol this site is so full pathetic posters who neither know what they are talking about and are so full of hatred of a guy they don't know, they spend their free time trying to dies him as if he or the world cares. Floyd doesn't have any memorable moments to u. Ok cool. Move on.
              This is one of the "real boxing" threads we were promised as soon as he retired.

Didn't see that one coming.

Comment

As one person said...."Floyd's highlight reel is going to be one of evading punches rather than dishing them out".

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  I'm actually being serious here. I ct think of any great ring moments Floyd has had in his career.

For instsnce I can think of 4-5 exchanges in PAC vs Marquez 2 alone, I remember them punch for punch, remember where there feet were, and what lead to the exchange.

I remember when morales was koed on his feet against the ropes against
                  Barerra, eyes sht, knees buckled, and out of no where he explodes off the ropes with a combination and backs Marco up.

I remember when Bernard Hopkins was born again vs pavlik and became a combination puncher again.

I have 0 great memories of any Floyd fight, call me a hater all you want, But I don't remember any great ring moments.

Comment

ummmmmmm.

i got one... ummmmmmmmmmm

well here... ummmmmmmmmm ummmmm ummmm umm

ok, the time when fraud... ummmmmmm ummmmmm uhhmm

ummm ummmmm ummmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X