Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think dating a very sexy, attractive woman is good overall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think dating a very sexy, attractive woman is good overall?

I love beautiful women, but if they got with you because they are naturally sexy and flirty, do you agree that the relationship will not last because you will be too paranoid or that they will be flirty to other men too because it's in their nature?

mine lasted 4 years. then she became a slut. she got married the first year we broke up then divorced a year after. still whores around.

Comment

Id rather have a 7 that is cool as **** than a 10 that is a *****. Finding a girl that has both qualities is utterly impossible. so no overall not good.

Comment

Depends on her attitude I guess. if she's a 10 & knows it & acts like it, you're in for a long relationship. (Not in a good way), I'll add.

Comment

I mean, not very often a girl cheats right? Isnt it what we have our eyes on?

Lets be real we want them to suffer

Last edited by Xweetie; 09-27-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post

Lol that's the most irritating thing I've ever seen.

Menstruation and menopause are related words, and mental breakdowns can happen to men and women. Hate people who make that stupid ****.

Maybe I'm an idiot for taking it too seriously......

...naaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post

Lol that's the most irritating thing I've ever seen.

Menstruation and menopause are related words, and mental breakdowns can happen to men and women. Hate people who make that stupid ****.

Maybe I'm an idiot for taking it too seriously......

...naaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                I love beautiful women, but if they got with you because they are naturally sexy and flirty, do you agree that the relationship will not last because you will be too paranoid or that they will be flirty to other men too because it's in their nature?
                a woman that knows she's a 10 loves attention and if you met her because she got your attention by flirting with you she's probably shopping around and your probably just a short term lease until she finds the one that she'll decide to keep...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  a woman that knows she's a 10 loves attention and if you met her because she got your attention by flirting with you she's probably shopping around and your probably just a short term lease until she finds the one that she'll decide to keep...
                  Yes but what if you fall for her? Love is a scary thing

Comment

I would eat the gunk out of Victoria Justice's butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X