Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My grandma tries Windows 8 for the first time (with video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the new Windows OS looks incredibly interesting and I'll definitely upgrade to it.
    If you're an avid windows user and you try to work on a Mac for example, you'll have difficulties, because to anyone who has that Windows "mind" all the buttons are out of place.
    It's quite simply really, anything you're unfamiliar with requires you to undergo a learning curve. If you use your computer on an everyday basis, the curve will be small, if you're an elderly, take a course at the activity center. We are a generation of rapid growth & revolution in technology and therefore you cannot please the older crowd, if you want to maintain your primary clientele. We are the consumers of the future and therefore the producers will try to satisfy our needs.

We crave innovative products, something new & exciting, not just a makeover of an already existing product, but something new and new means exciting and that's the keyword.

If you don't appreciate the route this OS is taking, simply don't use it - use one of the many other available OS's.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
      I am not really into music at all bro let alone hip hop.
      LMAOOOOO

This guy be trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        I downloaded it and hated it! I was wondering what the hell was wrong with microsoft then I actually learned how to use it and now see the genius in it! Windows 8 is pretty sick!
        You can download it and try it out? I'd be interested in doing that at some point. I do like Windows 7 though.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
          I am not really into music at all bro let alone hip hop.
          lmao u must be trollin or about 12 years old.

As for my age, I'm 32. I work in the IT world. I have experience with various computers & operating systems on a daily basis.

I don't see how any company is going to convert to Windows 8. It's just not practical.

Comment

Working...
          X