Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's Next for Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id like to see him fight pacquiao next, even tho its past its sell by date. if he doesnt wanna do that then just retire. not interested in him fighting anybody else. fight the best or dont fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      The winner of that fight becomes his mandatory so unless he intends to vacate that would be a very good option coming out of jail.
      who wants to see that???????????

Comment

He should just take Paqciao's $50 million offer. Easy work, easy money. I mean seriously, it boggles my mind why he's not interested in proving himself that he's the best. It really makes him look like he's scared of Paq, no matter where you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          who wants to see that???????????
          lol..Nobody. But how often do we get what we want in boxing?

Comment

im writing in my vote.....

floyd's next fight should be with prison's head cafeteria worker......

Comment

Noone else is in the league of pac/floyd. Still the hugest fight that can be made. He can have a tune-up while Pac clears the air for Bradley if anything. As long as the fight has been made.

It is really annoying this fight hasn't been made yet.

The next best thing for him would be Cotto to clear up that "close" fight. I had 8-4 in favor of floyd though. Rounds were close but floyd obviously had the better of cotto. Still would make millions.

Comment

Not too many options well at least not credible ones. If its Garcia people will be mad and say he shouldnt fight a guy not proven at 147, if its the winner of Devon/Bailey people will hell no to Bailey, and Maybe an ok to Devon IF he is impressive. If its his mandatory Robert/Adyin people will say hell no who are they they arent worthy. If its Canelo at 154, people will say that ginger isnt worthy and its a joke of a fight even tho ginger is #2 or 3 right now. If its Martinez at 154 some people will say it shoulda been at 160 so its half credit, if its Pac, some people will say he just lost to Bradley and the fight isnt as exiting anymore.

all in all, Pac/Martinez, maybe Bradley or Canelo, and maybe Devon are about the only fights right now that i think people would get behind if they were signed. Maybe....

Comment

The thing about the Pacquiao fight is that even if Pacquiao accepts the 60/40 split, Arum wouldn't allow him to. Arum will not let Floyd bully him and vice versa.

There's just no indications that either side is ever going to budge.

Comment

he should stop fighting bums and finally man up to face manny

Comment

Sergio or Manny next year. I don't think Floyd will fight this year to be honest with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X