Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Margarito makes fun of the PLASTER incident (MUST SEE, Funny!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    Its funny to him cuz nobody actually died from his illegal handwraps. But, since he became a champion breaking ears in half and swelling his opponents in point of no recognition than its funny. Just shows that the commission didn't properly penalize this faqqet
    *looks at the tito sig*...oh the irony.

Comment

Funny stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Double A 215 View Post
        Was it disgusting when Pac Man made fun of the hand wraps? Come on man, take the fishnets off! LOL
        Pac didnt get caught with loaded gloves

Comment

got to admit, thats one of funniest things ever on 24/7 haha, nice one margarito

Comment

That is seriously the best moment in 24/7 history.

It can't even be debated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              What do you expect?? They are sore losers man.
              I'm a cotto fan, and i'm not a sore loser. Margarito was the better man on july 26, 2008. It was funny though. I don't think he knew honestly just my opinion. I"m just excited to see the fight. Will we see a shane mosley beat down or will we see the margs that just keeps coming and keeps coming till he breaks the will of his opponent. We will see on the 13 of november can't wait. Anyone know if that rigendeaux or however u spell it will be on the televised part. I'm excited to see him fight.

Comment

LOL..He mocked Pacquiao.

Comment

Classic moment, classic gif.

War Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Its funny to him cuz nobody actually died from his illegal handwraps. But, since he became a champion breaking ears in half and swelling his opponents in point of no recognition than its funny. Just shows that the commission didn't properly penalize this faqqet
                    Whereas Tito had been illegally wrapping his hands for how long and how many fights had guys go down in from them?

Joppy, mentioning straight after his loss that Tito's gloves felt weird. He had never felt that type of power. He had been hit as hard, but the feeling was different.

So, why do you have Tito as a favourite? He got away with it for longer than Margarito. He didn't get penalised at all like Margarito did. What's your take on that?

Are you talking about Cotto swelling? It's funny people say that. Cotto has been busted up like that in other fights you know? Or were they all wearing wraps too? Pac busted him up as much or worse than Marg did. He looked like a friggin alien after that fight. If you are going to sit there with your hands down taking uppercut after uppercut, and you're prone to swelling and cutting....that's what's going to happen.

Goddamned hypocrite.

Comment

What Margarito did was like an ex child molester who just got released from Jail and he dry humped a baby doll on national tv for everybody to watch...while he's laughing at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X