Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux-Mario Briones, 12/4 in Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fight finally!!!

Comment

I can't feel sorry for Rigondeaux. He parted ways with Gary Hyde -a competent manager- when he should have dumped caribe a long time ago. They rejected multi-million dollar deals from Frank Warren, Roc Nation and even Al Haymon who pretty much signs everyone could not reach a deal with these idiots. They have ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        If you scroll down quickly, it looks like Mario Bros.

Comment

I wonder what the same people who praise Rigondeaux but bash Lomachenko for his opposition will have to say about this one...

Comment

Wasting time/talent but I look 2 the bout vs Vargas, that will b good...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              I wonder what the same people who praise Rigondeaux but bash Lomachenko for his opposition will have to say about this one...
              lol is this even a compairson..rigo has been beggin to unify while lomo told the world that walters is too big for him..i know walters lost his belt but rigo is the type that would fight walters anyways....i agree that it is sad that rigo cant get fights, but your lomo comparison is no good here...lomo has plenty of fights on the table at TR and he's not in any of them for 3 fights in a row now..we hear about a lot of rigo deals falling apart,. but without specifics its all a wonder..

either way just like andre ward..im glad he's back...i wont be expecting mikey garcia to fight a great fight as soon as he gets bakc either...just doesnt work that way

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                lol is this even a compairson..rigo has been beggin to unify while lomo told the world that walters is too big for him..i know walters lost his belt but rigo is the type that would fight walters anyways....i agree that it is sad that rigo cant get fights, but your lomo comparison is no good here...lomo has plenty of fights on the table at TR and he's not in any of them for 3 fights in a row now..we hear about a lot of rigo deals falling apart,. but without specifics its all a wonder..

either way just like andre ward..im glad he's back...i wont be expecting mikey garcia to fight a great fight as soon as he gets bakc either...just doesnt work that way

Rigondeaux has been begging to unify, true, but we all know caribe promotions is what is holding up anything regarding Guillermo's career. If Haymon, ROC and numerous other companies step away from Guillermo, what would these other Champion's promoters do when up against Caribe and their bs?

In fact, Rigondeaux had the opportunity to develop a career in Japan, but that idea crashed and burned because him and his team actually believe they are above him traveling for fights. A beggar and a chooser, what are the odds?

Rigo is the type to fight Walters anyway? Comical. Rigondeaux won't even fight Lomachenko after Loma agreed to Rigo's every demand. Look it up, Rigondeaux *****ed out when he situation got real. He may have a loud bark, but he doesn't seem to want to truly bite anyone. On the other hand, what are the "plenty of fights" Lomachenko has at 126 under TR? Walters? Because damn near everyone worthy of note in the division is under Haymon, and we all know how that works.

Rigondeaux has been fighting a string of no hopers, accept that fact. When given the shot to fight the biggest talent from 126, and having Loma agree to his every demand, he backed out. He also decided to back out and sit around until Hyde's contract expired, he won't travel when given the shot to garner exposure, so his "return" doesn't amuse me as much as others.. Since his absence was all self inflicted in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Rigondeaux has been begging to unify, true, but we all know caribe promotions is what is holding up anything regarding Guillermo's career. If Haymon, ROC and numerous other companies step away from Guillermo, what would these other Champion's promoters do when up against Caribe and their bs?

In fact, Rigondeaux had the opportunity to develop a career in Japan, but that idea crashed and burned because him and his team actually believe they are above him traveling for fights. A beggar and a chooser, what are the odds?

Rigo is the type to fight Walters anyway? Comical. Rigondeaux won't even fight Lomachenko after Loma agreed to Rigo's every demand. Look it up, Rigondeaux *****ed out when he situation got real. He may have a loud bark, but he doesn't seem to want to truly bite anyone. On the other hand, what are the "plenty of fights" Lomachenko has at 126 under TR? Walters? Because damn near everyone worthy of note in the division is under Haymon, and we all know how that works.

Rigondeaux has been fighting a string of no hopers, accept that fact. When given the shot to fight the biggest talent from 126, and having Loma agree to his every demand, he backed out. He also decided to back out and sit around until Hyde's contract expired, he won't travel when given the shot to garner exposure, so his "return" doesn't amuse me as much as others.. Since his absence was all self inflicted in the first place.
                  beat a p4p guy now do develop in japan...how many ppl do we tell that to?
                  regardless wat he turned down he's gotten a raw deal that i've never seen before in this sport

and lomo did not agree to every demand bc they tried to leave 500k on the table for the winner...thats exactly how and why robberies occur on a network that has told you to "go develop in japan"

and like i've said before ppl hate floyd, but they set the standard on rigo to be just as great as floyd like hey rigo go up in weight to a weight class that u dont even rehydrate to and beat guys who rehydrated to 135 and 140..

understand these rehydration clauses mean nothing..they weigh u for rehydration before noon and then u get extra time to pack more on....and then u dont step on hbo's official scale and if u do u make sure u do it with your clothes on/

rigo is just fine at 122..when he starts ballooning up to 130 in the offseason or rehydrate to 135 then i'll say he needs 126. he'll fight everyone in his weight class and lomo decided to take the high road on walters who said he can come back and make the weight again just for that fight

Comment

HOLY **** He's fighting in Canada!!?!?! Anybody know where exactly? Whatever, I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                      HOLY **** He's fighting in Canada!!?!?! Anybody know where exactly? Whatever, I'm going.
                      This lol, I need to catch El Chacal live

Comment

Working...
                      X