• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lost to Chavez's sparring partner

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i agree on mayweather beating chavez.

i don't know if pacquiao could stop him. he had a great, great chin. manny's speed would give chavez issues, but i think he could take the punch.

it still doesn't mean chris arreola has to throw him under the bus like that. mexicans don't want to hear that crap, and they're supposed to be a big part of his fanbase.

i think al haymon told arreola that he'd buy him some beers if he said that. that's just a theory.
      Cats be selling their souls to Al. Lol I think Pacquiao would have just been too fast for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
        Lol that is true

Comment

I agree. I think Mayweather beats Chavez real easily. I think Duran would of been hell for Mayweather though. I don't think Mayweather would beat him prime for prime.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
            ^^ this is true. lol to be fair, he came back and avenged that 'loss'. well what should have been a loss. even mayweather knew he lost that otherwise he wouldn't have gave castillo a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              fraud struggled with past primed judah and cotto, lost to castillo, ran like bitch fighting baldomir, decided to go on vacation to duck the whole of welterweight division, use peds since he hurts his hand.

notable win is a sucker punch that ko'ed.... josie harris.

now he's the goat...?
              The only way Chavez could beat Floyd is at lightweight before the Castillo fight and all the hand problems. Floyd wins after that stage so when both fighters were in their prime they were at different weight classes. If you were to have them fight at a catch FM would have an advantage because he walks around close to 140.

Comment

Working...
              X