Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters keep pushing for fights between Top Rank and Golden Boy fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    There are certainly times the fighters are to blame.
    please tell me how you can blame the fighter when the promoter is in the way

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      I can understand wanting to see the fights,but to sit here and blame the fighters for the fights not happening is crazy
      Nobody do that..that's only in your mind...the name on the bushbwby thread is since Donaire don't want Rigo..can we have rigo vs mares..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Because we're not sheep that will just accept this bullsh** between the two companies. One being Golden Boy and the other being Top Rank shouldn't be an excuse. It's ridiculous that this is just accepted now. The fans accepting the feud as a barrier between fights is why they are allowed to do this.
        accept it or dont accept it,it aint going to change anything,the fights will never happen unless like a poster said one fighter is the next mandatory and one company wins the purse bid

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Nobody do that..that's only in your mind...the name on the bushbwby thread is since Donaire don't want Rigo..can we have rigo vs mares..
          not talking bout the bushbaby thread at all.......and Rigo is still top rank and mares is still goldenboy wont happed

Comment

please tell me how you can blame the fighter when the promoter is in the way
            I cannot do that because (I) haven't blamed a fighter for anything.

Comment

I cannot do that because (I) haven't blamed a fighter for anything.
              well you just said sometimes the fighter is to blame...how?

Comment

accept it or dont accept it,it aint going to change anything,the fights will never happen unless like a poster said one fighter is the next mandatory and one company wins the purse bid
                Whether the fans accept it has EVERYTHING to do with whether the feud stops fights or not.

Comment

well you just said sometimes the fighter is to blame...how?
                  Because sometimes they really don't want to fight certain fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Whether the fans accept it has EVERYTHING to do with whether the feud stops fights or not.
                    no not at all cause we will never get a united boycott ever
                    Because sometimes they really don't want to fight certain fighters.
                    example please

Comment

no not at all cause we will never get a united boycott ever

example please
                      It doesn't have to be a united boycott. If there is enough demand for anything, and the fighters are willing, it will happen. All it will take is one fight between the two to make others happen, and a fight like Mares-Rigondeaux, which would not make much money to begin with, would be a good start.

Really, the attitude you have is the problem. "Oh well, fans will never make a difference, whatever." That's a horrible way to look at it. Fans always make a difference we are the only reason these people make money.

Comment

Working...
                      X