No announcement yet.

Now that The Punisher is dead. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that The Punisher is dead. . .

Let us reflect on his life and how he lived it for his eulogy. His entire family killed in front of him, he decided to take justice into his own hands. With the training he got in the U.S. Marines and combat experience from Vietnam...he knew how to kill people very well. So he begun a 40 year war on crime, killing thousands of bad guys. He had been shot dozens of times in a shootout with Kingpin and his thugs during his last mission. He managed to kill them all, shooting Kingpin in the head. He said to the "Kingpin of New York", "Your city, my world." And with that, Frank finally died... But it is not an end, no it's a new beginning. For the good people of New York took justice into there own hands in the wake of the punishers death. Citizens began uprisings against local thugs and street gangs. "WARS END" ?????.....NO, it's not the end my friends....it's just a new war's beginnings...

WAR CONTINUES. . . .
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-09-2012, 10:12 PM.

Thumbs up green k

Comment

What a feckin gossip is this ****? The Punisher can't die, you shmock. Do your homework.

Comment

You talking about Punisher Max? It was dark.

But I liked it.

He ended up blowing King Pins fucking head off.

It was never a story about "winning". Or redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
          Thumbs up green k
          Thank you Sir.

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          What a feckin gossip is this ****? The Punisher can't die, you shmock. Do your homework.

Dude, he died. Punisher MAX #21. I didnt want to believe it either.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You talking about Punisher Max? It was dark.

But I liked it.

He ended up blowing King Pins fucking head off.

It was never a story about "winning". Or redemption.

Greatest story ever. But Frank cant die, he just cant. He means too much to so many people. It really broke me to see him on the slab. I cant accept it, I wont. The war goes on...no matter what...........

Comment

haven't been in NSB for a few days, thought this was about Paul Williams...

Comment

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-09-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                  What happened?

The R rated version of The Punisher was fianlly killed after 8 years. MAX Punisher is over.....but the Punisher will rise from the dead....the war will go on....it will never stop until everyone is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    The R rated version of The Punisher was fianlly killed after 8 years. MAX Punisher is over.....but the Punisher will rise from the dead....the war will go on....it will never stop until everyone is dead.
                    Zombie Punisher?

Comment

Working...
                    X