Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Carlos Burgos and The Aftermath of a Bad Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky's a cool dude, always enjoyed his spirit, but Burgos got jerked here.

Comment

This is simple for the WBO, just mandate a rematch and screen what judges and ref are going to be in the fight.

Body punches are not counted like they used to be. It was a good fight and a lot of ppl will watch the rematch, so it is still good business.

Rocky will not change his style and won't adjust either so I would expect the same fight if they meet again

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        This is simple for the WBO, just mandate a rematch and screen what judges and ref are going to be in the fight.

Body punches are not counted like they used to be. It was a good fight and a lot of ppl will watch the rematch, so it is still good business.

Rocky will not change his style and won't adjust either so I would expect the same fight if they meet again
        Yes but the WBO in acordance with the NYAC remove the experiense judge to put a judge that has 0 title fights!!!! thats where the problem is.

Comment

Do the Right thing.

In the NFL we have the ability to review a play so that the call on the field is correct. The WBO today has the same option to review and make the right call and call for a rematch. Get it done.

Comment

HBO should be able to use some of thier weight to demand better judges ( fairer fights) , how does a fighter take the match when he knows he's being gifted by inferior judging .
            Jesus Wept

Comment

Rocky

I guess we going to milk this thing to death!!

We all agree that Burgos won. I don't know why some of you have gone as far as saying Rocky is a bum? A bum? He was the aggressor throughout the fight rarely backed up and when he did he took a few steps back and went forward again. The way I saw it Burgos controlled Rocky from the outside and Rocky controlled Burgos on the inside battles against the ropes. Rocky took a punishment from Burgos to the body and still kept moving forward attacking him.

Rocky has never ducked anyone, has a tremendous heart and never quits no one can take that away from him.

The bad decision has nothing to do with Rocky it was a great fight and he certainly is no bum.

Comment

To call that a bad decision is just as bad as the judges actual scorecards!!!! Burgos was robbed and will be robbed again he is not the fighter who the promoter is looking to the future with and who is supposed to bring in money.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  No one is denying that....
                  Some PRs are. But it's typical of you and others to turn a blind eye to that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    when the hell have you ever seen rocky hide from any1 he fights anybody in front of him even went to burns backyard when he was the champ now go type ure nonsense somewhere else idiot
                    Rocky never hides from anyone, seriously? LMFAO! Rocky turned down a fight with Gamboa by pricing himself out about a year ago before Gamboa's promotional dispute with TR! Another time he b1tched out was when GBP's offered him a fight with Broner when "The Problem" was WBO superfeather weight champ! Get your facts straight, and quit being such a Puerto Rican cheerleader! Also, Rocky did go to Burns backyard and you forgot to mention that he got KTFO, and Burns has feather fists too lol. I don't doubt it that b1tch a$$ Paco was the ringleader behind the robbery cuz he loves to protect his precious Ricans!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Some PRs are. But it's typical of you and others to turn a blind eye to that.
                      Damn, that is some BS. You know that is not true. Other than some ****** in Primera Hora I have not see anyone claiming that. You have issues. That Tito robbery still hurting your emotions. (yeas, the same way cotto stans over the tornado and all the bs that comes with it)

Comment

Working...
                      X