Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Chances Marquez Defeats Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Marquez has already given his final great performance. I'll be shocked if he can muster that again.
    Manny has an APril fight lined up so the chances of JMM winning are not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      it's been no secret that both men plan to knock each other out in their upcoming fight and i think it's a great selling point to attract paying customers who've seen pretty much the same thing over and over again.

however, marquez plans to go all out and looks to knock out pacquiao which realistically speaking is almost an impossible task considering pacquiao's iron chin. pacquiao early in his boxing career did suffer two ko losses to lesser fighters via crushing body shots which marquez is not known for. since then, pacquiao has proven himself against notorious body punchers like hatton and margarito which he's defeated in convincing fashion.

bottom line is pacquiao looks good against fighters that come forward, and marquez being aggressive might just lead to his early demise. if he does stick to his usual counter punching and able finish the whole 12 rounds, pacquiao's offensive minded style might just be the winning point for the judges to him him the nod once again.

in any case, the odds in pacquiao's favor are well justified and marquez has a hell of fight in front of him when he faces the mexicutioner.

your thoughts?

Marquez already did defeat Pac in their last fight!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Marquez already did defeat Pac in their last fight!
        there is good reason to justify marquez won the 3rd fight. the first time i watched it, i had marquez winning by a round or so i think. but after i watched it numerous times, i saw marquez's counter punching was only effective to temporarily put pacquiao at bay and try to survive while pacquiao's offense never stopped and his high workrate was what carried the action in the entire fight and the main reason pacquiao got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          there is good reason to justify marquez won the 3rd fight. the first time i watched it, i had marquez winning by a round or so i think. but after i watched it numerous times, i saw marquez's counter punching was only effective to temporarily put pacquiao at bay and try to survive while pacquiao's offense never stopped and his high workrate was what carried the action in the entire fight and the main reason pacquiao got the decision.
          IMO Marquez won the fight on effective punching but he did not run away with the thing either.

The Bradley fight was a striaght up robbery

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            IMO Marquez won the fight on effective punching but he did not run away with the thing either.

The Bradley fight was a striaght up robbery

word. i do hope pacquiao-marquez 4 lives up to the hype.

Comment

Going on their first three fights, about 50-50.

Comment

Working...
              X