Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hats off to Mosley Mayweather and Goldenboy promotions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to Mosley Mayweather and Goldenboy promotions.

Thought this fight might have fell through. Hats off to all those involved. That being said,who will get in the center of the weigh in picture? Hopkins or Ellerbe?

let's wait for mayweather to sign the contract. i believe mosley already has, but i'm not certain.

Comment

Hopkins no doubt. By the way, in that photo Pacquiao must be wearing heels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        Hopkins no doubt. By the way, in that photo Pacquiao must be wearing heels.
        Nikes to be exact. Oscar is not wearing shoes.

Comment

i cant wait to see ellerbe ever so erotically rub vaseline all over floyd's chest as he sits on stool, not wanting to come out for the next round

Comment

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
              :wank::wank::wank:
              Too emphatic, just a little too much man.

Comment

i know

im borderline drunk right now, cut me some slack

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Thought this fight might have fell through. Hats off to all those involved. That being said,who will get in the center of the weigh in picture? Hopkins or Ellerbe?

Ellerbe will... Hopkins will be behind Mosley and pep talking him

Comment

Yeah, hats off to them for agreeing to the only fight that could be made for both of them to keep whatever little shred of self-respect they have left. They had no other option but to fight each other. That's why it's happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X