Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys ****in STUPID??!! Pac has NO PROBLEM WITH A BLOOD TEST!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
    Would you want your training to be interupted?
    Not if i was taking something, it would **** up my day.

Comment

it's obvious now that floyd can't win in a fair fight against pac that's why he needs those help against those third part organization to distrupt pac but all of this backfired to them. lol. Sorry floyd people is not dumb enough that they couldn't see what's your agenda is. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        it's obvious now that floyd can't win in a fair fight against pac that's why he needs those help against those third part organization to distrupt pac but all of this backfired to them. lol. Sorry floyd people is not dumb enough that they couldn't see what's your agenda is. hahahaha
        Backfired? it's pac that's getting the majority of the bad press, are you blind?

Comment

I thought his issue was that they could take blood a few days before the fight which could weaken him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I thought his issue was that they could take blood a few days before the fight which could weaken him?
            Thats what pac and roach said, but Arum's ultimatum never changed from 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Naw..In his final offer..

He said 30 days.

And Arum just ****ted on that because he seen Pac getting blood drawn 14 days from the Hatton fight..and it was a tube of blood...then he knocked Hatton out in 2 rounds.

And theBlood test only requires a teaspoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                Backfired? it's pac that's getting the majority of the bad press, are you blind?
                Pac should take the test 2-3 days before the bout or this mess will lived up to his name.

The thing I am sure is, I know Pac isnt taking roids, its how his team reacts on the issue that makes him suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
                  But he said the random urine tests were okay which still interupt training??
                  Pacquiao's so good he trains, pees, mess around with his wife and mistress while shooting SuperwakaPakiaw 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                    Thats what pac and roach said, but Arum's ultimatum never changed from 30 days.
                    Arum said they'd draw blood on the day of the fight if the commission ruled it necessary.

Comment

So far the excuses have been. Amendment to excuses (6)

1. Needle Phobia (no issues before, and Manny even snacks during tat work)
                      2. Disruptive to his training (Yet Shooting movies, preparing for concerts not an issue)
                      3. Will make him weak LOL.......
                      4. Superstitions LOL...... this one really they must have been joking...or must of been lost in translation.....
                      5. Manny was disrespected and will not then do the test out of principle (yet they looking at Paulie as an option LOL......)
                      6. Its not standard boxing rules (yet Manny had Cotto's 147 belt be on the line at 144)

Comment

Working...
                      X