Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you more comfortable with? A black man running your country or a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama, women don't have the balls to be a good president.

No pun intended.

Comment

I'm more comfortable with a Democrat being the President. Everything else is just details.

Comment

I'd pick the black man to run my country. I would never want a woman to run my country..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          I'm more comfortable with a Democrat being the President. Everything else is just details.
          So Jimmy Carter would be just fine with you?

Comment

As a black guy I am shattered that Hilary didn’t win .

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              So Jimmy Carter would be just fine with you?
              He is older than the ideal candidate, but I have always voted for the Democratic nominee. After the last eight years, almost nothing could convince me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                He is older than the ideal candidate, but I have always voted for the Democratic nominee. After the last eight years, almost nothing could convince me otherwise.
                Tribal style voting is what got Zimbabwe into the trouble it's in today, a 25 year devaluation of the currency over a trillion to one. I would expect some like you that doesn't show any bias in intelligently discussing boxing to be more open minded when it came to politics.

Comment

For me, ethnic background and gender are not relevant.

As long as the candidate truly understands the economy and how it works, is capable of effecient decision making in economics seperating politics and economics, can COME UP WITH A PLAN and stick to it, does not cater to their party before country (cough McCain, cough, cough) "I'm tired of a republican ass hole who's sold his soul to the GOP." As long as they are a diplomat rather than a war monger, honest with what they are going to propose to do with tax money, "raise them if you must, as long as the people paying the taxes aka the U.S is benifiting from those tax dollars and not oh, lets say IRAQ" And last, can even if they don't have a strong policy on the environment will at least concede that humans have the responsibility to take care of where they live and be accountable for actions they make there.
                  does this person exist?

Comment

If i wouldnt let a woman run my house. Theres no way id let her run my country

Comment

Bad Question.
                      I think that Palin's lack of knowledge will make her an easy target for her peers in the white house. They'll make her do whatever they want.
                      She can be easily convinced into starting a war for the wrong reasons. Similar to George W being convinced by Cheney and Rumsfeld to go to war.
                      That's the problem, we cannot have an stupid person in the white house because stupid things will happen.
                      Americans are asking for trouble if they continue to follow this route. This is the same reason why nobody knows what the bailout is or means.

Comment

Working...
                      X