Comments Thread For: Provodnikov-Matthysse Beyond Sold Out, Says Pelullo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
    simple question; are you Black?
    Lol no, what do you think? Don't try to lecture me on definitions, we both know what your sig is about.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      thus the reason you casual fans "contribute" to boxing as a whole NOTHING.
      this is a great FIGHT and this venue ONLY has 5,000 people. why would a fighter put his life on the line or risk having long-term head trauma for the rest of their lives if yall wont even go support them? having a healthy mind at the end of ones career is IDEAL.
      these fans are SAVAGES and only want to see other people put their lives on the line for their entertainment and amusement but dont appreciate the fighters perspective. there are 1,000's of boxers over the century who have had nerve damage done, slurring or become comatosed vegetables or like Muhammad Ali for "fans" and all their excitement dies down when they CHANGE THE CHANNEL. and they move on with their lives while the fighter is left with the physical damage. one of the thangs mayweather is a genius at(it really isnt bc of him per se he is just following the nature of what was taught to him by floyd sr, so he should get the credit) boxing is PRESERVATION. **** tryin' to "entertain" these fans who aint gonna give a **** about you after the boxing broadcast ends preserve your health and get your money.
      Lol had to be a Floyd fan to come up with this. Fighters put their lives on the line for money. They fight for money, not for my entertainment. And I even contribute to their success by paying for ppv, paying for HBO and tuning in. It's not like these boxers are on call like I'm some king and go blow for blow when ever I see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        if one of these guys had a ****ty rap album, or owned a barber shop, this thread would have 500 more posts in it
        This is very true

Comment

ill be there i had to get ahotel room like 9 miles away lol but i cant fukin waittttttttt

Comment

Well deserved to the promoters for getting this fight done. Can't wait for Saturday

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. Been looking forward to it for a long time.
              I'm surprised there isn't more of a buzz on here about it.
              Props to both fighters for taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                if one of these guys had a ****ty rap album, or owned a barber shop, this thread would have 500 more posts in it
                Sad, yet true.

Comment

someone is getting KTFO!

Comment

This goin>g to be a war. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol no, what do you think? Don't try to lecture me on definitions, we both know what your sig is about.
                      case in point

Comment

Working...
                      X