Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Dominic Wade RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the fight is over do the 6 extreme GGG hating Mayweather fans who picked Wade to win by KO feel stupid. They should. GGG has never even been hurt in hundreds of amateur and 34 pro fights. Wade almost never landed a decent punch and GGG never even felt the few soft punches Wade did land. GGG could easily have KOed 6 Wades in the same night in 12 rounds. GGG could KO all 6 Wades in 2 rounds or less for each Wade. Easy Work.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Janira Kremets?

Hell yeah, she's my fave of all those chicks roaming around the ring.

Dontae has a video of her in his intro. She sounds kinda dumb but she's fire.

Comment

• GIFS: Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez vs. McWilliams Arroyo

Arroyo got some good shots in like any other top fighter would you but need to match that work and level of skill every round because Gonzalez will not give you any rounds off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Dontae has a video of her in his intro. She sounds kinda dumb but she's fire.
            Can you post the video? She sounds sexy as **** with that accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Golovkin weighed 171 lbs when he stepped into the ring tonight.
              lol! most stupid post for the week!

Comment

• GIF: Film Study.

To the untrained eye it appears that GGG is using brute force to land a clean shot but there is a great deal of technique involved. I was highly impressed how GGG managed to exploit Wades defense and use it against him -- he locked Wades left arm with an attack that only Paul William and Winky would be able to land then when he managed to pin Wades left arm Gennady came over the top with a overhand and yet still was defensively responsible by controlling Dominics head in-case something was fired in retaliation. There a lot more going on here but that's all I got....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Can you post the video? She sounds sexy as **** with that accent.

Too skinny for me. But she's pretty.

Comment

• I don't believe that other 112lbers don't want to fight him. The weight-draining is beginning to affect his performances, so it's probably better if he moves up now. He can always meet Gallo later at 115. I want to see Cuadras/Gonzalez.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 04-25-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X