Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NATO's puppet Ukrainian army getting their asses handed to them by rebels .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    I don't get how Russia considers Crimea it's territory either, I understand a lot of Russian people view the whole of East Europe as "Mother Russia" but it's not like Crimea has always been a part of Russia.
    it was part of russia later USSR for centuries. so was ukraine.

Comment

I wonder who will be courageous enough to step up and console all of those women in mourning??

Comment

There's no need to be happy about death man come on, that's messed up. This bull**** needs to end, as do all wars. Have we learned nothing from the past? Thousands of casualties and for what? Some land? Some oil? Some power? Why can't we just co-exist peacefully?

I'm done supporting countries that are incapable of showing emotion, revolving around money, military and greed. So what? We gain a bit of money or power from these useless wars but we lose lives, lives of people who are capable of being good and doing good and have done good.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          There's no need to be happy about death man come on, that's messed up. This bull**** needs to end, as do all wars. Have we learned nothing from the past? Thousands of casualties and for what? Some land? Some oil? Some power? Why can't we just co-exist peacefully?

I'm done supporting countries that are incapable of showing emotion, revolving around money, military and greed. So what? We gain a bit of money or power from these useless wars but we lose lives, lives of people who are capable of being good and doing good and have done good.
          there was war since the first cavemen.

its human nature.

from little street gangs fighting for streets to major nations fighting for continents.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            ukraine doesn't want that.

they want to be EU.

and that is why russia is doing what it is.
            why cant russia just let them do that?

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
              why cant russia just let them do that?
              national interests and paranoia.

they feel EU and NATO is same thing. also EVERY MAJOR POWER wants spheres of influence.

paranoia comes from their history. russia has gotten their asses kicked by european and asians.

from vikings to french to germans.

from mongols to the japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                national interests and paranoia.

they feel EU and NATO is same thing. also EVERY MAJOR POWER wants spheres of influence.

paranoia comes from their history. russia has gotten their asses kicked by european and asians.

from vikings to french to germans.

from mongols to the japanese.

Can you tell why couldn't US be able to eliminate the Talibans and AlQuaida from Afghanistan while fighting there for last 10 years?

And how do you see US fighting the ISIS threat?? you think US would need troops on ground to defeat ISIS?

I don't like many US policies but USA is our only hope to crush ISIS tbh .

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  Right today on this date , United States of America dropped 2 Bombs on Japan i.e Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing 250,000 civilians in those two bombs .

and whole America celebrates this 'Victory' .
                  The USSR was responsible for at least 270,000 German civilians being murdered in Eastern Europe and this does not count the 125,000 German civilians killed in the Battle of Berlin. All in all around 650,000 Germans died in Eastern Europe. The 270,000 is just the ones that died as a result of Soviet war crimes.

Stick that in your borscht-hole, comrade.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The USSR was responsible for at least 270,000 German civilians being murdered in Eastern Europe and this does not count the 125,000 German civilians killed in the Battle of Berlin. All in all around 650,000 Germans died in Eastern Europe. The 270,000 is just the ones that died as a result of Soviet war crimes.

Stick that in your borscht-hole, comrade.
                    This lullaby character is either Kremlin sponsored troll, or a brainwashed idiot. However, there is little sympathy for WWII era Germans, military or civilian, they supported one of the most evil regimes known to men.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      This lullaby character is either Kremlin sponsored troll, or a brainwashed idiot. However, there is little sympathy for WWII era Germans, military or civilian, they supported one of the most evil regimes known to men.
                      Bollocks they did. They were people trying to get by in a war that shook the world, the same as everyone else. There was plenty of evil in that conflict and the most heinous acts of all were committed by Nazis, but there were still children trying to get to school and women in the munitions factories pining for their husbands in the armies, and virgins who had a picture of their sweetheart who they were going to marry after the war was over.

To me that's the most fascinating part of the second world war. Not the grand moves or the machinations of the people in power, not the planes and the tanks and the guns, but the thoughts and feelings of the people who lived through it whether they were women making explosives in Manchester or the men ushering civilians into shelters in Dresden.

Will we ever see another genuine world war? I honestly think it's unlikely. The world is too small now, too interconnected. The only thing that would make it feasible would be a collapse of international communications, but the effect of that may be so devastating that we wouldn't have the energy to fight.

I just read The Road by Cormack McCarthy. That was depressing as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X