No announcement yet.

I believe that I was banned from Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe that I was banned from Facebook

Lol, I posted up something about Breaking Bad on facebook mentioning that I like the show but hate meth people. I went on to say how my 8th grade teacher did a great job of pounding the periodical table into our minds as 30 years later I can still instantly tell you the element that the abbreviations stand for when they pop up in the credits. I guess the CIA must have something against the periodic table. Who'd have figured. Now if I post something up it does not show up on the home page. Some how I will carry on in this overly censored country of free speach................Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-02-2012, 02:45 AM.

are you sure it's the CIA censoring your Breaking bad post?

sometimes FB is just glitchy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

this actually made me laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Lol, I posted up something about Breaking Bad on facebook mentioning that I like the show but hate meth people. I went on to say how my 8th grade teacher did a great job of pounding the periodical table into our minds as 30 years later I can still instantly tell you the element that the abbreviations stand for when they pop up in the credits. I guess the CIA must have something against the periodic table. Who'd have figured. Now if I post something up it does not show up on the home page. Some how I will carry on in this overly censored country of free speach................Rockin'

Don't do drugs.

Comment

to get a facebook ban you need to post racially hated stuff, nudity, etc. i heard of people getting banned for sending too many friend requests to people they don't know. i believe they will warn you first so you should know what you got banned for.

Comment

How dare the CIA ban you after never lacing em up

Comment

It's just a glitch, happens to me sometimes.

Comment

Who cares.. I'm more interested in that you fight you have with Dinner Jacket Frog. Has a deal been reached yet?

Comment

How do you get banned from facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X