Gary Russell Jr. interview after the fight, wants Juan Manuel Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    franco sucks & would get sparked
    Half of these idiots here dont even know Franco. All they're going by is that he "beat Gamboa in the amateurs."

Im pretty sure that's what Franco is gonna be riding on for as long as he stays undefeated to promote himself. And eventually get exposed.

And like I said before, not sure how anybody would pick Lopez over Russell Jr. Juanma's ****ty ass stamina + Russell's bodywork = easy work ending up in a KO. Lopez was getting tagged ALL day by a slow ass Mtagwa and Salido, what would Russell Jr do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Half of these idiots here dont even know Franco. All they're going by is that he "beat Gamboa in the amateurs."

Im pretty sure that's what Franco is gonna be riding on for as long as he stays undefeated to promote himself. And eventually get exposed.
      Why pull out of that fight which was an eliminator for a title shot?

Especially to fight this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I already posted the article on the other thread bro. GBP wanted Showtime today (June 30th) and Gary Shaw wanted HBO at a later date. And Russell Jr already been out the ring long enough, so why wait even longer?

Comment

Cause Franco's promoter Gary Shaw won the purse bid, and they didn't wanna fight on his card. Franco is not a threat to GR at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Cause Franco's promoter Gary Shaw won the purse bid, and they didn't wanna fight on his card. Franco is not a threat to GR at all.
            They just go around here screaming DUCK all the time -_-.

Comment

I already posted the article on the other thread bro. GBP wanted Showtime today (June 30th) and Gary Shaw wanted HBO at a later date. And Russell Jr already been out the ring long enough, so why wait even longer?
              So they needed to get him into the ring quicker?

Cmon he dropped out of what should be a rather easy opponent for a title shot comes up, he withdraws to fight some soft scrub out of mexico.

Its the same thing fight after fight after fight after fight, when will he step up. THen he has a chance but withdraws and fights this guy

I like te guy but geez he's seriously going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                I know he's not but he was a passage to a title shot and some better opponents

Comment

I know he's not but he was a passage to a title shot and some better opponents
                  For a guy like him, a title shot is not a one in a lifetime opportunity. He can get one whenever he feels ready, against somebody you'd wanna watch him fight (not Dib). But yea, he might trounce Juanma, but he better start fighting decent comp quick

Comment

And like I said before, not sure how anybody would pick Lopez over Russell Jr. Juanma's ****ty ass stamina + Russell's bodywork = easy work ending up in a KO. Lopez was getting tagged ALL day by a slow ass Mtagwa and Salido, what would Russell Jr do to him?
                    Salido is slow? Hes no Russell Jr but...

Comment

Working...
                    X