Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Rock solid knuckles:

Look how solid the knuckles look compared in the wraps compared to Mayweather's. Also notice the bloodstain. When the plaster was found, it also had a dried up blood stain....

Compare the wrappings to Mayweather's:

Also compare the difference between a 2003 photo of Marg and the ones above:

Notice how you can see more of the knuckles through the handwraps. The wraps are whiter and seem less padded. Also notice that Marg has not taken off his wraps off until he's gotten in the dressing room until since the Clottey fight. Margarito was in the tunnel giving interviews for the Cotto fight and still had his wraps on...

Also Keith Keizer's word is pretty much bull**** here. He wouldn't admit to the problem even if there was one because it would ruin their credibility. Hell, the caution pad could even have been approved without them feeling it. 8 oz gloves were allowed for this fight after "testing" (basically so the fight could land in Las Vegas instead of New York), so why not let Margarito have an extra pad.

The padding wasn't even noticed put on until unwrapped, so maybe they could have hid it well even from a Nevada State person in the dressing room.

There is also suspicion against the fight in California against Williams since he was able to pass one hand that was signed off on until Nazim Richardson noticed anything.

Warp..you seriously 16?.

Comment

Yep. Just turned 16 last friday. I should be getting my liscense by tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

Nothing said from me until proven by the CA commision, maybe or maybe not...

Comment

Interesting...........

Comment

if it makes u sleep better

Comment

Also credit to !!Shawn from providing the Margarito pictures. I think Bat posted the Mayweather picture.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Yep. Just turned 16 last friday. I should be getting my liscense by tomorrow hopefully.
                Nice!..damn your boxing knowledge is beastly for bein a kid...no offense!..

but I don't wanna touch on this plaster subject anymore..I'm less hyped about it..If he did he did..there's no way to prove it!..

Just throw his ***** ass back in there with Cotto June 13th!...and we'll see if the plaster was there or not!!

Comment

Yea, I mean conventional wisdom says he did. I just really don't want to think that unless I hard proof.

No matter what happens, part of me will always feel that he did use it in the Cotto fight, and I hate that. All signs point to him doing it, but I'm not 100% convinced yet, I just feel bad condemning him without knowing all the facts.

And seriously Warp, you're mad mature for a 16 year old. Props to you and Happy B-Day man, good luck with your license.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Rock solid knuckles:

Look how solid the knuckles look compared in the wraps compared to Mayweather's. Also notice the bloodstain. When the plaster was found, it also had a dried up blood stain....

Compare the wrappings to Mayweather's:

Also compare the difference between a 2003 photo of Marg and the ones above:

Notice how you can see more of the knuckles through the handwraps. The wraps are whiter and seem less padded. Also notice that Marg has not taken off his wraps off until he's gotten in the dressing room until since the Clottey fight. Margarito was in the tunnel giving interviews for the Cotto fight and still had his wraps on...

Also Keith Keizer's word is pretty much bull**** here. He wouldn't admit to the problem even if there was one because it would ruin their credibility. Hell, the caution pad could even have been approved without them feeling it. 8 oz gloves were allowed for this fight after "testing" (basically so the fight could land in Las Vegas instead of New York), so why not let Margarito have an extra pad.

The padding wasn't even noticed put on until unwrapped, so maybe they could have hid it well even from a Nevada State person in the dressing room.

There is also suspicion against the fight in California against Williams since he was able to pass one hand that was signed off on until Nazim Richardson noticed anything.
                    That's a great post and argument...especially from a 16 yr old. We'll see what happens, the Cotto fight is in the past and can't officially be investigated either way - but IF Margie is proven a cheater then all hell is going to break loose...good job

Comment

Working...
                    X