No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    Hahahahahaha.Jab would **** you up son,we've shared many a drink together and underestimate him at your own peril.Un-armed combat is what he does,**** your karate lol.
    Who's underestimating now?

You don't know me, son.

Karate was never my thing, not since I was a young teenager. Too linear. Not my fault people are too ignorant to recognize the difference between different arts. Not my problem either.

As to what I am most proficient at style-wise, I'm on a boxing site... So you figure it out

I'm pretty sure one "AJ" would put either of you on ice...

Have a good one now

Comment

Hahahahahaha.Jab would **** you up son,we've shared many a drink together and underestimate him at your own peril.Un-armed combat is what he does,**** your karate lol.
      Hold up, I just realized a flaw in your logic.

May have spotted an ALT as well.

If he about hand to hand as you say, then why doesn't short stack know the difference between Karate and other arts? That's a very amateur mistake. I never, not once, talked about some Karate. Bagua, tai chi, hung gar, southern mantis, qi gong... yeah. But Karate? Nope. Why did you go out of your way to try to reinforce a logical fallacy?

Suspicious ass. "Hughly" suspicious. Either you are his main or just got some kind of man crush on some amateur that is "about hand to hand" but doesn't know dick about martial arts.
      Last edited by Syf; 08-14-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Got it + home address blood type. But forum rules dictate I can't share. Pity.

Here now fuk off, feeding off the attention i'm garnering. You wish you where getting the attention.
        Idgaf.

I just like calling little fake posers out. It amuses a sometimes cold mf'er like me

You could always pm me my details. You have my word of honor (which I never break), that if you successfully pinpoint some particulars I will publically apologize to you.
        Last edited by Syf; 08-14-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• What the fcuk is jab right talking about? Jesus fcuking Christ, calm down you fcukin turd burglar

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Hold up, I just realized a flaw in your logic.

May have spotted an ALT as well.

If he about hand to hand as you say, then why doesn't short stack know the difference between Karate and other arts? That's a very amateur mistake. I never, not once, talked about some Karate. Bagua, tai chi, hung gar, southern mantis, qi gong... yeah. But Karate? Nope. Why did you go out of your way to try to reinforce a logical fallacy?

Suspicious ass. "Hughly" suspicious. Either you are his main or just got some kind of man crush on some amateur that is "about hand to hand" but doesn't know dick about martial arts.
            Rightjab isn't my alt you ****ing ****** lol.Yep,i don't know di.ck about martial arts,nor boxing or nothing.I just like posting ******ed bulls.hit on a forum website.Plus,when i falsely put out buls.hit about posters on here it makes me feel all brand new and alive.Not to mention the erection it gives me makes mefeel like a real mofofuggin beta.

Comment

• Hughjass gets drunk off four beers and then shadow boxes in the dumpster he lives in

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Hughjass gets drunk off four beers and then shadow boxes in the dumpster he lives in

he can drink more than 4 beers!

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Hughjass gets drunk off four beers and then shadow boxes in the dumpster he lives in
                  You cheeky ****,it ain't a dumpster its a wheelie bin!

Comment

Rightjab isn't my alt you ****ing ****** lol.Yep,i don't know di.ck about martial arts,nor boxing or nothing.I just like posting ******ed bulls.hit on a forum website.Plus,when i falsely put out buls.hit about posters on here it makes me feel all brand new and alive.Not to mention the erection it gives me makes mefeel like a real mofofuggin beta.
                    I wasn't on you for not knowing MA, I was pointing out a logical fallacy which you STILL haven't cleared up.

Well you've had many a drink with the guy yeah?

Lol

He's an expert of close combat yeah? What conversation at the "bar" did you have with the guy to know this, when he clearly isn't prepared to even have an elementary level conversation about the MA? Did you also toss many back with this character over Skype as well, or what?

C'mon. Neither you, or RJ know a thing about MA. Its clear. This actually corroborates a certain contingency I have already outlined, that you vehemently deny.

Let me know when "either" of you have accrued over 20 years of martial arts and boxing experience. Then we can reconvene and I might deign to teach you more than the name of an art. Or leave you in the ignorant dark, depending upon my whim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      I wasn't on you for not knowing MA, I was pointing out a logical fallacy which you STILL haven't cleared up.

Well you've had many a drink with the guy yeah?

Lol

He's an expert of close combat yeah? What conversation at the "bar" did you have with the guy to know this, when he clearly isn't prepared to even have an elementary level conversation about the MA? Did you also toss many back with this character over Skype as well, or what?

C'mon. Neither you, or RJ know a thing about MA. Its clear. This actually corroborates a certain contingency I have already outlined, that you vehemently deny.

Let me know when "either" of you have accrued over 20 years of martial arts and boxing experience. Then we can reconvene and I might deign to teach you more than the name of an art. Or leave you in the ignorant dark, depending upon my whim.
                      He's been to my house numerous times you moron

Comment

Working...
                      X