Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOW YOUR POWER] BOYCOTT Ward-Brand!!! LETS LAUGH at the NUMBERS after!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still coming for Kovalev next. Nothing you do is going to stop that from happening.

Comment

This thread shows how stupid G fanboys are...worse than Justin Bieber fangirls.

Comment

Let me guess, you want bad Ratings so you can then turn around and use that as excuse as to why Kovalev shouldn't fight Ward next

Certain fans are on the attack of Ward and I think I know the real reason why!

Comment

A Boycott from this forum which only a handful of hardcore boxing fans assess? SMH...and you really believe it works or someone participate it? I'm shocked every time I realize how stupid G fanboys are. It's like One Direction fangirls crying "please boycott Justin Bieber! We need to show our power!"

No matter Ward-Brand ratings good or bad, a boycott from this forum would not impact at all. I know you guys feel sore for Ward gonna fight best guy of 175lbs while your idol makes himself look so bad by picking Welterweight guy, but don't be childish.
          Last edited by TheSnatcher; 08-06-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Enjoy yourself tonight!! And thanks for the info that they were giving away tickets for free pretty much!! XD WARD KNOWS NO SHAME.

PERFECTLY SAID, I just want to see how much lower we can get those ratings, make it an historic type of low number lol.

Just to hurt Ward.
            Hurt Ward how?? he is getting paid regardless..makes 0 sense

Comment

I'll watch cause i'm a boxing fan. @ boxing fans boycotting boxing. This site is filled with some of the most ******ed people

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                That fight was on PPV you muppet.
                And this is on a premium network that's like 30 bucks a month you Fraggle.

He's still talking about boycotting

Larry trying to take a high road on boycotting boxing, but let's make threads boycotting boxing
                Last edited by Hougigo; 08-06-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

If I'm home I'll probably watch it. But I'm not excited about it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Pac-Algeri was ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Let's troll this and see the impact we have on the numbers lol!!!

DO NOT TUNE IT TONIGHT and lets ridicule his numbers after!! XDD
                      ... Tune it?

... I have to stream it free -- we don't have HBO sports on cable in my country...

Comment

Working...
                      X