Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism in the sport of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the TS isn't using this forum to gauge how the majority of boxing fans of any background feel. The views and opinions here should be considered as mindless entertainment, nothing else.

It's almost impossible to have a discussion about anything without another person resorting to juvenile antics (trolling, name calling,etc). The fact that a few members routinely create alts and use them to spam threads really makes this place hard to take seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
      You support two scumbags like Ward and Floyd because Black Lives Matter?
      Lol...
      I swear the majority of these Ward fanboys are so god damn dumb.
      What the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
        You support two scumbags like Ward and Floyd because Black Lives Matter?
        Lol...
        I swear the majority of these Ward fanboys are so god damn dumb.
        It must hurt that Ward has moved up and coward Golovkin hasn't.

Comment

Malcolm X
          Martin Luther
          Muhammad Ali

Would roll in their graves at seeing Black Lives Matter. What a useless movement.

I don't see much racism in boxing...However I DO SEE alot of ignorance..and really it's very hard to be racist without ignorance.

Bernard Hopkins is the good example...some of his comments about black fighters having to struggle more and having the toughness because of that are ridiculous...
          Last edited by miniq; 07-09-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            It must hurt that Ward has moved up and coward Golovkin hasn't.
            I don't think he had much choice

When was the last time he made 168?

Comment

The fact of the matter is, there are racist on both sides and they expose themselves with every damn post they make. Going hard on one fighter but making exceptions for others who do far less. it is clear as day who the racist are on here and it is usually the ones who always bring up race out of the clear blue sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I've asked this question countless man, countless. I forgot that poster's name think it was Guerrero's Dad where he kept assuming wrong about everyone's race
                I remember everyone thought Reed was black

Ppl go off avatars I think

Everyone use to tell me "**** you you fat samoan" when I had Tua on there

Comment

I don't think he had much choice

When was the last time he made 168?
                  According to Ward, he could have still made 168lb. He's never missed weight so that should earn him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    Malcolm X
                    Martin Luther
                    Muhammad Ali

Would roll in their graves at seeing Black Lives Matter. What a useless movement.
                    Way to take 3 great activists and attribute your own opinion to them. How the hell do you know what they would think? At least BLM is out in the field trying to accomplish something. It's your statement that is useless.

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    The fact of the matter is, there are racist on both sides and they expose themselves with every damn post they make. Going hard on one fighter but making exceptions for others who do far less. it is clear as day who the racist are on here and it is usually the ones who always bring up race out of the clear blue sky.
                    You hit the nail on the head, and it ain't hard to tell!

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      Malcolm X
                      Martin Luther
                      Muhammad Ali

Not a useless movement. But when I see the same people, who hate getting profiled, are actually the number one profilers in this site it's mind-boggling. They hate getting profiled, but they are profilers themselves. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X