Clear All

• lol at people overreacting to a couple blocks

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      lol at people overreacting to a couple blocks
      The hate towards LBJ is amazing.

Comment

• I need a team to support

Im in the UK and gonna start watching NBA but dont wanna jump on the bandwagon and follow Lakers or The Heat

Who you guys think could do with my support?

Somebody entertaining though. I dont wanna follow a piece of **** team that will stress me out every week

Comment

• Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
          Tonight in the 4th Kobe went at Lebron and #6 was hesitant on offense when #24 was defending #6 either passed the rock or waited for a screen to take the jumper witch #24 swatted , and #6 didnt want to D up on #24 so Kobe broke his teammate Bosh"s ankles like everyone else did to Bosh tonight.

Lebron will go down as a greater player than kobe if not already.

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
          I need a team to support

Im in the UK and gonna start watching NBA but dont wanna jump on the bandwagon and follow Lakers or The Heat

Who you guys think could do with my support?

Somebody entertaining though. I dont wanna follow a piece of **** team that will stress me out every week
          houston rockets.

youngest team, least experienced, lowest payroll, in the entire nba. they also play the fastest pace in the entire league and their roster is full of international players.

one of the most exciting teams in the nba. 2nd in the entire nba in scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            Lebron will go down as a greater player than kobe if not already.

houston rockets.

youngest team, least experienced, lowest payroll, in the entire nba. they also play the fastest pace in the entire league and their roster is full of international players.

one of the most exciting teams in the nba. 2nd in the entire nba in scoring.
            Sounds good!!

My uncle lives in Dallas and I've been to Houston a few times so following a team from Texas sits well with me too.

Rockets it is!

Going to order a Jersey later haha

Comment

• Damn, even I forgot he was this dominant just a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X