Messed around with my best female friend last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I disagree.

Nice girls can also be good at sucking dick.

And sluts can suck at it (no pun intended).

In fact, in my experience nice girls are much better, and sluts suck at it.
    Logic says practice makes you better at something so this doesn't make sense to me & hasn't been true in my experience unless were talking about a slut on her first day on the job vs a three times divorced "nice girl". There is the added element of having a giving character or selfish character so there can be sluts who just wanna get stuffed or wanna receive oral rather then give it & there can be "nice girls" who wanna make you happy so will go the extra mile. On average I'll take a slutty girl who likes to give over a nice girl who wants to give on my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Logic says practice makes you better at something so this doesn't make sense to me & hasn't been true in my experience unless were talking about a slut on her first day on the job vs a three times divorced "nice girl". There is the added element of having a giving character or selfish character so there can be sluts who just wanna get stuffed or wanna receive oral rather then give it & there can be "nice girls" who wanna make you happy so will go the extra mile. On average I'll take a slutty girl who likes to give over a nice girl who wants to give on my dick.
      It surely depends on the girl.

But it also isn't a case of 'practice makes perfect'.

I've been with a couple girls who were definitely not sluts, in fact they were virgins before. But they gave good head.

I've been with a couple girls who were sluts, who didn't give good head at all. In fact, I dated a girl who was really sort of a slut (I actually banged her within about an hour of the first time we met) and she refused to give head (but she liked to have sex all the time, so it was okay).

So to respond, there is the element of practice, but also natural talent plays a part .

And i think that often nice girls have fewer inhibitions, if you can get them into the sack (which isn't necessarily easy).

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        It surely depends on the girl.
        That's why I said "on average".

Comment

I can tell that you been practicing
          I can tell that you been practicing
          All those other men were practice, they were practice
          Yeah, for me, for me, for me, for me

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That's why I said "on average".
            Well in that case, I am also talking in terms of average.

And based on my average experience, nice girls give the best head.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Maybe she just really sucked at giving head?

We've all been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                limp d1ck ass lil boy.you blew it.she will always remember you as the friend who couldnt get it up.even after head

Comment

Working...
                X