Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathaniesz - Marquez BEAT Pacquiao and only lost due to CORRUPTION - VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Nathaniesz - Marquez BEAT Pacquiao and only lost due to CORRUPTION - VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJZoCnqNRM

Yes, This is the same writer who has been writing all of these biased articles about Mayweather. Here he is saying that Marquez beat Pacquiao and only lost the fight because of corruption and that an investigation should be filed!

See for yourself.

i don't understand filipino so i don't know what ronnie said at the end , anyone want to translate ?

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
      i don't understand filipino so i don't know what ronnie said at the end , anyone want to translate ?
      Ronnie is at 5:56

He isnt the guy talking. That's just a reporter.

Comment

its biased but that video does have some truth to it

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          its biased but that video does have some truth to it
          There is no bias in it whatsoever. Pacquiao's excuses were exposed as to why he didnt win the first fight. "He is so much more well rounded now" because he got outboxed even worse in the 2nd fight. And then there is proof that 90% of boxing experts felt Marquez really won both fights. This is highlighted by Ronnie Nathaniesz the guy who has been writing all these biased pro-Pacquiao articles saying that Marquez won and only lost because of corruption.

There's no bias, Just 100% facts.

Comment

FLoyd is shamed so *****s have to look for something in the past to shame Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Batobalani View Post
              FLoyd is shamed so *****s have to look for something in the past to shame Pac.
              Watch the video *******!

Comment

bunch of pinboys jumped on mannys **** after he beat oscar....when he barley beat marquez n david diaz they didnt care....

Comment

Working...
                X