Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't overly enjoy his style but respect him as a talent albeit overhyped fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I love watching 3-4 light punches landed a round, and when they clinch!? I wet my panties a bit

Damn I'm about to go watch Ward-Kessler and have a wank.
      OMG MY FAVOURITE!!!

That was a true boxing masterclass.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I hate him because his team said Andre Ward made no financial sense. And that Ward had to agree to 164 lbs or no fight.

But now they are crying because Canelo turned the tables on him and don't think he is financially worth fighting.
        And then they fight a guy from the UK in Dallas that nobody has ever heard of....GO FIGURE ha...

Comment

Comment

if any of you morons hate GGG, put the plate down, lose enough weight to make 160, pull your balls down from inside your stomach, get in the ring and beat this hypejob. prove him to be the bum u think he is. very simple

Comment

I hate GGG because he made Can'telo surrender without a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                GGG did 9/11. GGG doesn't wash his hands after taking a crap. GGG doesn't give up his seat on the subway for old ladies.
                I laughed. Green karma...

Comment

I was a fan until I just found out he gave the world AIDS , thanks for opening up my eyes that's not cool

Gennadys a f.ucking f@got

Comment

GGG is the man. His army of fanboys and his dumbass coach are insufferable tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                      I hate GGG. GGG is a coward. GGG is a ducker. GGG is a paper champion. GGG is a fraud. GGG is a hypejob. GGG has no defense. GGG is a hypocrite. GGG is on steroids. GGG is killing the sport of boxing. GGG doesn't respond to my tweets. GGG ****ed my wife. GGG is causing global warming. GGG is the reason police are shooting black people. GGG invented the aids virus.

If it weren't for GGG, I wouldn't have to spend every day making post after post about how much I hate GGG.

Someone has to stop this monster.
                      I only hate his Phaggot fan base!

Comment

Working...
                      X