Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[food for fought] will andre wards nexy fight raise his profile more than GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is rather ironic that after all the crowing from Golovkin fans, that probably at least treble the amount of eyes are going to be on Ward's next fight.

A-side doe

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      It is rather ironic that after all the crowing from Golovkin fans, that probably at least treble the amount of eyes are going to be on Ward's next fight.

A-side doe
      nah,according to freedom they are gonna propose a "walk out" during that fight and come back for the main event only,lmao

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        nah,according to freedom they are gonna propose a "walk out" during that fight and come back for the main event only,lmao
        Freedom won't walk out. Especially if it's another black guy Ward is fighting. He'll switch to ultra HD and zoom in to check out "reaches" if you catch my drift. I assume you know of his nude beach activities...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Freedom won't walk out. Especially if it's another black guy Ward is fighting. He'll switch to ultra HD and zoom in to check out "reaches" if you catch my drift. I assume you know of his nude beach activities...
          lol,of course i do, u cant just separate yourself from doing something so embarassing like that,it sticks forever. theres no coming back from that

i wonder how much pain and suffering he feels when he catches a ring girl staring at a black fighters body,ouch

Comment

Ward is the next biggest fight behind the Canelo/Cotto winner. GGG's haters aren't interested in watching him walk through all these average Joes in the MW division. And haters drive PPV. Ward is a serious threat that can beat GGG, and his haters will be all in on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Just be happy Ward is not on whack ass BET anymore and is gonna raise his profile himself by fighting on the Cotto-Canelo card. Forget about Gi Gi for now.
              We're really supposed to be happy that after Miura vs Vargas(a real fight) and before Cotto vs Canelo we have to watch Ward stink out the joint and spoil his way to victory vs ...Rohan Murdock(at a CW)
              lol wow

Comment

Working...
              X