No announcement yet.

LeBron James proves the BBC therory is a myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Nope. Females measure their hands. And they use their hand to measure a penis.

They pet it real slow and get their estimate.
    lebron has a 7 inch peen

Dont get me wrong .the BBc is a myth.
    black guys are just like white guys and latinos. Most black guy are showers. 5-7 inch range (hangs at full length and circumference). While most whites and latinos are growers 5-7 inch range(hang 3-4 inches)

Anything 8 aNd over is in the 2 percentile of the planet.
    this study isn't over till we get asian numbers. tua, get in here. ts needs to know how big your dick is.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      you started a thread about a dude's dick, son. you don't get to make a joke about this. you're salty about an entire race of men having the reputation of having big dicks. you do know even if what you said were true, it doesn't make your dick any bigger, right?
      Ether Ether! For the watch!

Comment

you started a thread about a dude's dick, son. you don't get to make a joke about this. you're salty about an entire race of men having the reputation of having big dicks. you do know even if what you said were true, it doesn't make your dick any bigger, right?
        I see...so then it's not just LeBron's willy you are here to defend. You are the universal defender/caped hero of black dicks everywhere. Good for you...keep up the good work. Your daddy must be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I see...so then it's not just LeBron's willy you are here to defend. You are the universal defender/caped hero of black dicks everywhere. Good for you...keep up the good work. Your daddy must be proud.
          quite the opposite actually. I'm here to free you from the bonds of insecurity. I'm you're white knight. it's not a big deal. grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Why are you defending another man's penis?
            Originally posted by jaded View Post
            :simpson: LOL'ng @ AntonTheMeh & #1Assassin defending LeBron's penis.
            im not. im just speaking facts and bringing some logic to this thread. one single person having or doing something doesnt say anything for his people as a whole. it doesnt matter what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Why are you defending another man's penis?
              a new level of fanboyism

Comment

quite the opposite actually. I'm here to free you from the bonds of insecurity. I'm you're white knight. it's not a big deal. grow the **** up.
                I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with what I said about LeBron's penis...his penis is fine...really it is.

Comment

Go's 2 prove Lebon bon's only true rival is Chow.......

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-18-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Plot Twist: Asian men actually have the biggest penis size on earth, the small Asian penis myth is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Go's 2 prove Lebon's only true rival is Chow.......

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X