Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For boxers!!!!.... what would be ur strategy for righting may and pac????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For boxers!!!!.... what would be ur strategy for righting may and pac????

Pac....

Im taller and have a reach advantage i would use my jab like cotto did for the first few rounds and hug if pac got inside it

im bigger and stronger so i would want to be fighting all the way inside or on the ouside and not let him het in mid range

id bounce right hand leads of of that lil ****er head all night and finnish himwith a right uppercut to the jaw in the later rounds

May..

maul and infight the guy

i would jab and faint and move my head so i dont get countered on the way inside but oince there i wouldnt get frustrated and start winging shots i would place my body shots acruartly and would get him with the left hook to the head now and then

id win a close but clear decision and may would cry all night while i laugh my way to the bank!!!

how would u guys do it

make Pac take blood tests for EPO leading up to the fight...watch him and his crew blame me for the fight not happening and legions of naive fanboys endorse his quest for a dirtier sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
      make Pac take blood tests for EPO leading up to the fight...watch him and his crew blame me for the fight not happening and legions of naive fanboys endorse his quest for a dirtier sport.
      lulz

ill fight pac without blood testing and still son him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        howd u get in teh red

werent u in teh green??

Comment

for may i believe you have to go in there with the mindset of winning by decision. Fighting like jean pascal/david haye. which is to stay outside and jump in with surprising attacks over the course of 12 rounds. It takes patience to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
            for may i believe you have to go in there with the mindset of winning by decision. Fighting like jean pascal/david haye. which is to stay outside and jump in with surprising attacks over the course of 12 rounds. It takes patience to do so.
            u would get out pointed that way IMO u would have to have prime rjj's speed and reflexes to outbox may

a skilled presure style would beat him up

duran, basilio, maybe chavez would have some success

Comment

i was use the jab jus to keep him at a distance the whole fight and hope a descision against Floyd. oh and p.e.d.'s..lol.
              against pacquiao i would bully him, jab him, throw hooks, upper-cut him, counter him and finish him with body shots

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                howd u get in teh red

werent u in teh green??
                Dehydrator and Kadyo have been at war with my "green k" bar for months...crap happens...I'm a good poster even if I'm on the losing side of some "k" battle...im over it.

Comment

When's the last time Manny fought someone with a good jab?

Not criticizing MP...just seriously asking.

Side note: I think Naazim's plan was good in turning Manny that way. Pac looked uncomfortable and inactive.

Comment

Vs Pac. Use reach. Keep him on ropes if you are bigger. Don't engage when he wants to engage. Engage and hold. Body punch. pot shot & hold. time his rhythm (his bouncing) to catch him coming in. Use his aggression against him.

Vs Floyd. Intelligent pressure. Don't waste excessive energy but keep pressure and punch output high. Change your timing up (for example rather than 1-2-3.. go 1-2--3). Keep him on ropes. Counter his counter right (take it away). Protect self at all times. Counter his lead hooks. Gauge your distance carefully (takes away lead right). Body punch him when he on ropes. Use effective jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X