Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Demetrius Andrade? Kids got crazy hand speed. He Cocky too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's slick, black and handsome.

Mayweather will inevitably have to retire some day, so I'll be watching him closely from now.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
      I like this guy very slick great handspeed

dnt listen to all the haters hatin on him because hes black it's a trick
      Bro. Ive been following amatuer boxing for over 10 years and I'm just speaking from what I've seen. Race has nothing to do with any of my comments, rather I'm just telling you something before it happens (Andrade getting dominated once he steps up). Now if you wanna use the race card to excuse his poor management and Andrade's terrible attitude, be my guest....but IMO that's very pathetic on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        lets see,

Saddam Ali, Broner, Gary Russel come to mind.
        I think there a lot of better young boxers than him but i aint talking about boxing ability just his athletic ability and coordination. I am not saying he is anything amazing but his athleticism is pretty damn good kid could have went into any sport and succeeded.

Yo Adrian Broner is the real deal his fight against Daniel Ponce de leon is going to be on HBO before Saul Alvarez vs. Matthew Hatton. I am looking to forward his performance in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
          He's slick, black and handsome.

Mayweather will inevitably have to retire some day, so I'll be watching him closely from now.
          Of course you will. Coming from a guy who thinks Roy Jones is in the top five middleweights of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            Of course you will. Coming from a guy who thinks Roy Jones is in the top five middleweights of all time.
            I agree with him Prime Jones @ 160 was godly....

Comment

Now if you wanna know of a true slick, gifted and exciting young fighter, then look no further than Rau'shee Warren. That kid is the truth and I actually think he could compete and beat some of the elite pros in his division (118). Kid is very cerebral in the ring and with his talent, the sky is the limit.

The only red flag with him is he has a couple of knuckle heads around him, but I think fatherhood is enough to keep him on a straight path and focused on the sport.

Another is Gary Antonio Russell (the youngest of the Russell bro's). He is a 16-17 year old amatuer (I think) and is very gifted athletically. IMO he is the best of the bunch and will be a joy to watch once he turns pro in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                easy work

Erislanda Lara
                Steven Martinez
                Sadaam Ali
                Gary Russell Jr.
                Schemuel Pagan
                (Ill just stop here)

I mean Andrade is alright, but dude isn't as nice as you trying to make him out to be.
                All those guys you named as well you can come up with flaws and hate on any prospect. You can act like you know but you really have no idea on any prospect until they are tested.

Comment

I was hearing the kid's name pop up in the barbershop convos a few times last year....but it wasn't until a few weeks ago I got to see him on FNF.....oh man, where do I start with this kid?....his dad is useless as his trainer for starters.....he don't look sharp at all imo....dude looks lazy in there....as soon as he's in there with C level comp....I see him gettin' his head tore off....I'm NOT impressed with what I've seen from that kid.....he's no James DeGale

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. is the real deal man. I can see this kid being pound for pound king and a boxing legend I saw him fight in the amateurs twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                      Gary Russell Jr. is the real deal man. I can see this kid being pound for pound king and a boxing legend I saw him fight in the amateurs twice.

I'm impressed with this kid Russell Jr. But Andrade will probably be a journeyman who had a decorated amateur career.

Comment

Working...
                      X