No announcement yet.

Leaving tomorrow...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving tomorrow...........

I'll be gone the next couple days, I'm hitting the road tomorrow to Charlotte, NC. I'm going to meet up with some friends, spend some time down there and attend the "Ozzfest" concert on Tuesday the 28th. I'm looking forward to Ozzy of couse, and I'm surprised that Lamb of God is doing it again this year so that ****ing rocks.

Hatebreed is another band I'm looking forward to see live, their pits are always a small scale riot. To my surprise, god performed a miracle in taking one of my most hated bands off the tour and replacing them with Devildriver. That got me really pumped, because those dudes thrash act is second to none. So I'll be gone after tonight, wish you all well.

Here's some videos to watch while you're here.

Lamb of God - Now You've Got Something To Die For

Hatebreed - Defeatist

Devildriver - Hold Back The Day

Have fun man.

Comment

youll be missed man

have fun

Comment

Hotel room, plus friends, alcohol and my girlfriend. The concert will pail in comparison to what happens in that room, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Hotel room, plus friends, alcohol and my girlfriend. The concert will pail in comparison to what happens in that room, lol.
          I have one hell of a story to tell you.

But it will have to wait.

Goodnight everyone.

Talk to you soon Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by DYE View Post
            I have one hell of a story to tell you.

But it will have to wait.

Goodnight everyone.

Talk to you soon Bringer.
            Night Dye, PM me the message tomorrow and I'll get back to you once I return from Charlotte.

Comment

have fun buddy

Comment

Not my style of music but have fun.

see some gothic guys with weird freaky hair calling the mainstream artist fake

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  Not my style of music but have fun.

see some gothic guys with weird freaky hair calling the mainstream artist fake
                  If I see any gothic people, I'm hitting first and asking questions later. Typically speaking goth and emo kids get their asses pounded in the pit at a metal show.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    If I see any gothic people, I'm hitting first and asking questions later. Typically speaking goth and emo kids get their asses pounded in the pit at a metal show.
                    I really wanna know why people wanna look gothic, or hear some music they dont understand it just shouting

here is something :

Comment

Working...
                    X