No announcement yet.

Who is the slickest active fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    I know your boxing IQ is verrrrrrrrrrrrry low, but no one with any boxing savvy whatsoever would describe g string as "slick"

My answer would be Rigo
    lol im just messing

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      lol im just messing
      With your extremely low level boxing IQ, it's hard tell when you're being sarcastic and when the cheerleader in you is coming out.

Comment

prob Lomachenko.

Comment

If you fire at Rigondeaux there's a 50% chance he'd actually dodge the bullet.

Comment

rigo 10 chara

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Why do you even mention Postol here? ... as Crawford dramatically "out-slicked" him?
              Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Did you mean Crawford??

Unless you did the pulling out the rabbit trick I missed
              Postol had a bad fight against Crawford but in previous fights, like Matthysee, he's been an absolute slickster with fantastic defense, turning his opponents, etc. Crawford out did him in that fight but Terrance has been known to stand and bang somewhat recklessly and hasn't made a career of being slick like Postol has.

I think the fact that he looks like an evil magician throws people off but if he were dark, he'd definitely be on the slick bruvva list.

Comment

Lomachenko, rigo and usyk
                If your a fan of boxing you will like this videos

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Postol had a bad fight against Crawford but in previous fights, like Matthysee, he's been an absolute slickster with fantastic defense, turning his opponents, etc. Crawford out did him in that fight but Terrance has been known to stand and bang somewhat recklessly and hasn't made a career of being slick like Postol has.

I think the fact that he looks like an evil magician throws people off but if he were dark, he'd definitely be on the slick bruvva list.
                  Basically Bud was slicker than Postol & that showed on the fight.. But nothing against Postol, he is the top #2 guy & came up short on the night, he can still make some changes & may be challenge bud in the future.. But you know how it goes.. if you can't beat a slick bruvva then you a stiff euro bum..

Comment

Carl Frampton.

Comment

Rigondeaux, Lara, errol spence Jr, Andre ward, Lomachenko, Jorge linares( great performanxe against Crolla).

Comment

Working...
                      X