No announcement yet.

Umamas email is out on Wikileaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Someone tell me why WikiLeaks does these releases? Do they make any money on the releases...do they sell the stuff to papers and TV channels? Otherwise why bother? These guys sure have a lot of time on their hands.
    Its not them that hacks

If you hacked some serious stuff u can submit it to them and guarantees ur identity keeped secret

Theyre the one that helped snowden get away

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      They get paid by Russia.

Notice they only release Information About American companies and American politicians?

Russia wants to delegitimize the American democracy. That's why Wiki waited until Hillary vs trump to release the emails.
      U utter such false information about wikileaks do u even check their website stoopid?

They have other country government leaks as well arsol

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Someone tell me why WikiLeaks does these releases? Do they make any money on the releases...do they sell the stuff to papers and TV channels? Otherwise why bother? These guys sure have a lot of time on their hands.
        They do what other news outlets used to do...they report on events and are supported through donations.

https://wikileaks.org/-Partners-.html

https://shop.wikileaks.org/donate

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          U utter such false information about wikileaks do u even check their website stoopid?

They have other country government leaks as well arsol
          I've been checking their website for 6 years and I donated money to them when they first released the batch of information about the banks.

You right wingers don't want to admit they have become a wing of Russia because that means that you are committing treason against your own country.

Until this election wikileaks was highly supported by liberals and dems. All of a sudden they start attacking Hillary relentlessly. I could care less personally.

But there really is no reason to ignore the obvious. These are old KGB tactics.

Assange needs money for a team of lawyers or he will never be able to leave the ecudorian embassy. Russia gave him that money and used him as a source to release DNC emails.

It's so completely obvious Russia is trying to infiltrate out election process as much as possible, I don't really understands why rightys are in so much denial.

Comment

I've been checking their website for 6 years and I donated money to them when they first released the batch of information about the banks.

You right wingers don't want to admit they have become a wing of Russia because that means that you are committing treason against your own country.

Until this election wikileaks was highly supported by liberals and dems. All of a sudden they start attacking Hillary relentlessly. I could care less personally.

But there really is no reason to ignore the obvious. These are old KGB tactics.

Assange needs money for a team of lawyers or he will never be able to leave the ecudorian embassy. Russia gave him that money and used him as a source to release DNC emails.

It's so completely obvious Russia is trying to infiltrate out election process as much as possible, I don't really understands why rightys are in so much denial.
            sorry i dont believe ur sheet
            u even said that wikileaks only attacks one goverment that gives u away that your knowledge about them comes from Cliton News Network

as u said they used to attacked republicans now theyre attacking dems
            thats just goes to say that they dont pick sides
            they will light to corrupt governments

they did not change
            ur stoopid arse changed
            Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 10-20-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

They get paid by Russia.

Notice they only release Information About American companies and American politicians?

Russia wants to delegitimize the American democracy. That's why Wiki waited until Hillary vs trump to release the emails.
              Any proof of this or are you just talking out of your butthole?

Comment

Wikileaks can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on who they're exposing.

Comment

They get paid by Russia.

Any proof of this or are you just talking out of your butthole?

Comment

Assange was a hero to the left when they were releasing Bush era intel. Now that wikileaks is exposing the corruption of the current administration and it's heir apparent. It's now illegal,treason and a foreign plot by Russians.

Comment

Obama's weakness has damaged the nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X