Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding Molina-Kirkland, why is this ignored like it never happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Molina-Kirkland, why is this ignored like it never happened?

Serious adult conversations here.

If you aske me, this is suspension level stuff here. All I hear is Molina got robbed, but damn, Molina straight up cheated en route.

Why do people act like 118 clinches in 10 rounds never happened?

That's worse than Wlad-Pov

Points (s) should have definitely been deducted. I still feel he was unjustifiably DQ'd but I'll say this, I think it's messed up that people consider that a victory for Molina. Kirkland had a lot of momentum going and Molina was seriously hurt, none of us know how that would have ended.

Comment

The clinching sucks, but it's the ref and commissions fault,, they do nothing to prevent it, and guys like John Ruiz can have title reigns doing this

Comment

I can't stand Molina. That DQ robbed Kirkland a chance time knock him out, which I believe he was likely going to do given how badly he hurt Molina just before.

Comment

Molina leads with clinches that's a rarity within itself, people talk about other spoilers but who else does that as excessively? I heard of throwing lead punches then tying up but who the fuck leads with clinches? On top of that Molina will hold on to you and then proceed to walk you into a different corner of the ring. Even the most popular spoilers don't do that shit.

Comment

Because this happened

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who Kirkland beats, loses to, or draws against. This will forever be etched into our brains, thus Kirkland's career is irrelevant to most fans.

Comment

lol what's hilarious is ODH's reaction

Comment

I understand people b*tching about most spoilers but Molina was the worst in that fight. He would literally lead with a clinch, break, hit Kirkland, clinch, hit and clinch all over again. It was ridiculous. Finally Kirkland just threw him off and said to hell with it, and hurt him. I think he had a chance to KO Molina in the next round, but we'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  Because this happened

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who Kirkland beats, loses to, or draws against. This will forever be etched into our brains, thus Kirkland's career is irrelevant to most fans.
                  Yeah that did happen, and it may very well happen again, but the man just got out of prison and I think that was like his fourth fight in a month, something crazy like that.

Anyways, by now we all know Kirkland has trouble in the first round, it's like he's too tense, first hard shot he takes rocks him, after that though he goes into beast mode like against Angulo, the guy CaneLOL is fighting on PPV.

Comment

Remember Andre Ward's 88 clinches against Mikkel Kessler?

I guess Carlos Molina beat him, haha.

They need to start a CompuClinch stat for these two guys or just ban them from boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X