Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fair to say losing that 7lbs has ended chad dawson's career...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair to say losing that 7lbs has ended chad dawson's career...

went chasing a big cheque....

and has effectively ruined his career....

getting stopped by a light puncher like ward and now being totally obliterated....

bernard'll whoop stevenson....

I had this feeling that his punch resistance would be gone after losing the weight. It happened to Roy Jones too.

Comment

I think it's a piss poor correlation.

Comment

Fuk NOOOOOOO! He got hit by a guy who hits like a Mack truck and wanted to beat his ass.

Comment

Ward took his soul tbh.

Comment

Stevenson was probably a bad choice of an opponent after losing a knockout loss from being weight drained.

It's not necessarily the end of his career, but it doesn't look good.

Comment

Enough with the excuses ..... he got caught with a good punch by a guy with heavy hands, as simple as that.

Comment

He got hurt by a punch that landed in front of the ear and the side of the head! Thats why he couldn't recover in his legs fast enough! It wasn't a crisp shot to the jaw and it wasn't on the chin! I doubt he fully recovers his legs if the ref lets him continue!
                I know something about Chad because he's out of what used to be my gym!
                he was trained by Brian Clarke at Ring One Boxing in New Haven Conn. and the trainer he's been looking for has been at his old gym for years!
                Chad was a pure boxer ever since he started and doesn't bring a big punch but he has terrific speed which he doesn't show case anymore! He thinks he needs to bang when he doesn't have that dimention in his arsonal!!!
                Kind of "forgot who he is, and where he came from"! Can't stand in front of punchers you make them look like their standing in cement or you get stoned!!
                Go home Chad! Ray Corso

Comment

Originally posted by Derailed View Post
                  Stevenson was probably a bad choice of an opponent after losing a knockout loss from being weight drained.

It's not necessarily the end of his career, but it doesn't look good.
                  yep. probably.

Comment

Chad has been on the slide for about 3 years now. Watch his fights. Anyone who takes the fight to him gets the better of him. Hopkins showed him too much respect IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X