Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos Vs. Cain Valasquez (FOR ALL THE MARBLES!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Dos Santos Vs. Cain Valasquez (FOR ALL THE MARBLES!)

This is gonna be a huge fight, such intriuging considering how good JDS is at striking over Valasquez, but Cainer has his wrestling while JDS has his TDD...G Dog picks JDS by 2nd Round TKO

WHO R U PICKING?

vs.

HERE WE GO!
    Junior Dos Santos
    26.67%
    Cain Valasquez
    73.33%

It's hard to not pick Cain after that great performance.. but i am gonna agree i think JDS takes it

Comment

Be putting my Money on Cigano, hope hes a big underdog

Comment

not a massive cain fan but rly see JDS getting exposed when they meet.
        not sold that he will even outland cain, nice uppercuts and footwork but i think hes waiting to be caught
        Last edited by Zn1; 10-25-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Unlike JDS past however many opponents. Cain isn't going to stand with him. He's going to dump him on his head and punch him.....a lot.

JDS doesn't have the gas-tank to defend Cain's wrestling and general onslaught for 5 rounds. No heavyweight can. Cain has good enough stand-up and chin to take a few from JDS and compete with him standing.

Cain wins by UD or TKO midway through the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
            Unlike JDS past however many opponents. Cain isn't going to stand with him. He's going to dump him on his head and punch him.....a lot.

JDS doesn't have the gas-tank to defend Cain's wrestling and general onslaught for 5 rounds. No heavyweight can. Cain has good enough stand-up and chin to take a few from JDS and compete with him standing.

Cain wins by UD or TKO midway through the fight.
            This right here, but I dont know about the stamina part. JDS might or might not have the stamina, he hasn't been pushed to that limit yet. But I do think Cain takes it by a UD.

Comment

Cain, easy.

Comment

JDS knows Cain has great cardio obviously he will work hard on it...

JDS is way better at striking, what makes yall think Cain will hurt JDS like Lesnar? Lesnar got hit cuz he is not fast enough to lead or counter Cain in anyway

Styles make fights, Cain wont land on JDS like he did Lesnar...hope JDS is big underdog so G Dog can bet $500 if he can hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

JDS is way better at striking, what makes yall think Cain will hurt JDS like Lesnar? Lesnar got hit cuz he is not fast enough to lead or counter Cain in anyway

Styles make fights, Cain wont land on JDS like he did Lesnar...hope JDS is big underdog so G Dog can bet $500 if he can hehehe
                  I think he might be able to out strike JDS. If he mixes his wrestling and striking together, into a word I like to call, strestling, I think he could pick JDS apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post

False

Comment

Working...
                    X