Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Cheating On Jinkee: How Will This Effect His Political Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    Totally agree, TS is just a waste of space and bandwidth.
    Take this **** out of my thread. If you can't stick to the topic then don't bother responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      I bring this up because obviously if he goes into politics like he plans that will have serious ramifications on his boxing career. But now that he's been caught violating the sacred vows that he made with his wife during marriage, could this have an impact on his political plans which could inturn keep him around the sport longer?

I'm not sure how the political system works in the Phillippines, but in most countries when you get caught cheating on your wife you're pretty much done. Especially when there's innocent kids involved who get hurt by the cowardly acts of the person doing the cheating. I don't know exactly how popular he is in the Phillippines, but no celebrity no matter how famous gets a pass for that kind of disgusting behavior so i wouldnt be suprised if this ruined his bid for office and kept him around the sport of boxing for longer.

It should also be stated for the record that Freddie "The Joke Coach" Roach and Team Pacquiao are cowards and just as guilty as Manny for letting these shameful acts go on during their training camp. It's a well known fact that they keep a close watch on Manny "I have other people make my decisions for me" Pacquiao in the weeks leading up to a fight. They owe Jinkee an apology for not putting a stop to it and allowing Manny to destroy the Pacquiao family by sneaking off with that homewrecker he met on the movie set.

And this is your international hero?
      You live in africa. manny lives in the Philippines so why bother???

even he ****s alot of bumpy and booty it will not effect his political habits

he owns half of the lands he wanted to be a representative. LOL

and this site is for boxing not showbiznezz...LOL

everyday your getting fool to moron to ******ation.

Comment

Working...
      X